Adventures of some Runaway Orphans: OOC

Started by LilySong, 2016 Jul 01, 12:20:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LilySong

Jcfraven

One more question, are we to assume that the grouping of the pony foals has already occurred?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

LilySong

Correct me if I`m wrong, but I would assume that by `grouping` you mean they have gotten their cutie marks? If so, then it would be up to the writer/rp-er to decide.

Jcfraven

I mean them being in the general group of runaway orphans.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

LilySong

Okay, sorry for the confusion. I figured that we could just start off with everyone finding each other, that way if anyone joined later on they could jump right in saying they had just found the group.

moonbeam16

2016 Jul 10, 14:42:33 #5 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 12, 13:06:30 by moonbeam16
Is this dead?

LilySong

Sorry about not posting for long, I`m not able to get on a computer very often and my phone has been not working right lately. But now I finally got it fixed, so I should be able to be more active now. And about time zones, I live in Central Standard Time.

moonbeam16

All right, thanks for the update.

(I asked about time zones to see when everypony could post.)

moonbeam16

SandFire

Part of The Kingdom of Roses

LilySong

Well, you could be found by Akuma aka the bear while he is running, or you could be trying to find the source of the bright light and meet Midnight. Those are just a few ways. I should be able to think up a few more if you want me to.

Kat the skeleton

Hey guys! I'm just wondering who will post next.

Thunder Spin

To begin or not to begin today... To begin tomorrow or not? Okay I'll start tomorrow

Go Up