trixie is back season 6

Started by Puffe, 2016 May 27, 15:35:45

previous topic - next topic

dont you think she still should of been hated becuase what she done 3 SEASONS AGO SHE HAD THE MAYOR IN THE CAGE OMG

hate
1 (14.3%)
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

Puffe

Trixie was hated in season 3 now everyone treats her like other ponies

Midnight Breeze

2016 May 27, 16:02:44 #1 Last Edit: 2016 May 27, 16:04:51 by Midnight Breeze
I've come to the conclusion that the writer's policy is "Saying 'sorry' is all it takes to get away with slavery, child abuse, and attempted murder."

No villain ever faces real consequences for their actions. Which is exactly what Faust disliked about previous generations, I might add.

LostSanity

True.

Starlight Glimmer, Discord, and Trixie are blatant examples of that.

But on the other hand, they've at least tried to change.

It's a a two-way road unfortunately.

Either except it or don't and quit watching.

I for one don't want to leave the fandom because then I've been in it too long and would likely miss it and would be out of something that somewhat made my life better. Which is why I've chosen the 'I'm keeping an eye on them' route.

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

wingedpineapple

2016 May 28, 14:31:33 #3 Last Edit: 2016 May 28, 14:48:04 by wingedpineapple
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 May 27, 16:02:44
No villain ever faces real consequences for their actions. Which is exactly what Faust disliked about previous generations, I might add.

That's weird since the first thing she did was to reform Luna. Also Discord (first time), Tirek, Chrysalis and Sombra (show-wise) faced consequences: imprisonment and banishment.
[move][/move]

Howitzer

Quote from: wingedpineapple on 2016 May 28, 14:31:33
That's weird since the first thing she did was to reform Luna. Also Discord (first time), Tirek, Chrysalis and Sombra (show-wise) faced consequences: imprisonment and banishment.

He's got a point.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Chishio Kunrin

My headcanon has been that the Elements of Harmony have a cleansing property that undoes the corruption caused by negative emotion things like envy (Nightmare Moon) and lust for power (Sunset Shimmer). However, if you're a being whose entire essence is corruption (spirit of chaos, Discord), then there's no way to really cleanse all of that, so it just turns you to stone.

Tada! *Sparkles* ovO

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up