Hello! I'm new and one of the biggest MLP fans!

Started by Lily Ruby, 2016 Apr 10, 15:48:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lily Ruby

Um... Hi! I haven't been with the fandom for so long, maybe over a year or so. I'm ashamed to say that the first episode that I've ever watched of this particular generation was the Crystal Empire, Parts One and Two. Enticed by such a 'thriller' I went onward to watch ALL of the episodes. I thoroughly enjoyed them and started to watch the YouTube annalists/reviewers, such as Silver Quill, Canned Cream, The Brony Notion, Lighting Bliss, Cell Spex, Dr. Wolf, Ink Rose, Firebrand, Thespo, KeyFrame, Goldenfox, AnY... I can list so much more! Point being, I'd love to meet more of the fandom's greatest fans!  ^-^ :D (I'm also digging the icons, LOL!)
"Sometimes it feels like the world only wants to hurt. Don't let them get away. Rise above and redeem yourself like you are, in no other way."
                                    -
                                        Lily Ruby

lightspeed_flash

Hello there and welcome to LoE ^-^ feel free to make yourself at home and have fun in the forum activities while you wait for news of the next Open server event. Announcements will be on the main page of course and dont forget to join the chat box and talk among your fellow users! Glad to see a new face! :D Also be sure to check out the rule page
here => http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0 <=

dashie77

Quote from: Lily Ruby on 2016 Apr 10, 15:48:50
Um... Hi! I haven't been with the fandom for so long, maybe over a year or so. I'm ashamed to say that the first episode that I've ever watched of this particular generation was the Crystal Empire, Parts One and Two. Enticed by such a 'thriller' I went onward to watch ALL of the episodes. I thoroughly enjoyed them and started to watch the YouTube annalists/reviewers, such as Silver Quill, Canned Cream, The Brony Notion, Lighting Bliss, Cell Spex, Dr. Wolf, Ink Rose, Firebrand, Thespo, KeyFrame, Goldenfox, AnY... I can list so much more! Point being, I'd love to meet more of the fandom's greatest fans!  ^-^ :D (I'm also digging the icons, LOL!)

Hello! I am Pupa! Or on here Dashie77. Your soon to be favorite smol changeling. Let me give you a warm changeling Welcome!
You will make friends here. I too is a fan of the pones. Hope to see you around the Forum and possibly in game!
Anyway. Expect me to pop around and Boop you. Pupa OUT!

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Dargus

Glad to have a chat with you guy. Myself also newbie too. Enjoy the forum.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up