Metal thread

Started by Torch43, 2012 Apr 26, 00:36:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sutekh94

Huge fan of 70s and 80s metal here.

Arashikage

2014 Jan 28, 14:31:44 #81 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 28, 14:33:27 by Arashikage
I love Judas Priest.  One of my favorites is Painkiller, and another I really like is Livin' After Midnight.  What I've been listening to recently though is a lot of Rise Against.  If you've never heard of them, I'd recommend listening to the following:

I love the intro to this song, and the buildup to the chorus.  The guitars are rocking, the vocals are that mix between smooth and gritty I really like, and the drummer to this band is great.  This is one of their better songs, and I'd recommend listening to Long Forgotten Sons, Prayer of the Refugee, and Under the Knife as well. 
E papa waiari taku nei mahi he tuku roimata

Howitzer

Quote from: Sutekh94 on 2014 Jan 28, 09:28:43

Yes! another classic metal head! I know that these aren't as heavy as today's stuff, but man can they shred a guitar.

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Ramisha

Bang your heeeead tnnnntntntnntn yay! I once heard that song in a movie and I was really surprised.
Actually, I know that song from Guitar Hero 80's, it's my favorite, no, wait, one of my favorites. I don't know what my favorite is...

Mi Amore Cadenza

I do enjoy myself some Meshuggah, White Chapel, and a little Oceano from time to time

Corgii

Quote from: Sutekh94 on 2014 Jan 28, 09:28:43

Good Great music there.

Anyone a fan of any of the 90's-00's stuff? Of course there are.

I've had people tell me this sounds more like Grunge buuuuuuuuuuuut.

HunterOfTheDark

I'm not usually one for metal music, but this was too good for me to ignore:

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Griffon

I love German and Scandinavian Metal.

Including Metal from the 1980s.
Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Go Up