HI How are you? I\'m a noob.. :I

Started by AquaCatLover, 2016 Mar 01, 06:02:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AquaCatLover

2016 Mar 01, 06:02:12 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 01, 06:16:30 by AquaCatLover
 ELLO PPL. ME IZ NOOB OF DIS GAME. lol sorry for the weird talking. ANYWAY.. I realllyy want to play this game, I've seen videos and stuff about this game and I know that it is still under development atm. I'm confused.. Can you only play it for the weekend, or for every other day of the week? ... I'm a noob, as I said. Please don't be mad dat I'm a nub! D:

Post Merge

Also I have a account for many things. Games, websites, Steam, forums, and stuffs :P. For SoundCloud my account is ♫AquaCat♫ so feel free to check dat out and listen to mewsic and stuff. I also use alot of puns (cat puns). I also love cats, cheese and talking, apparently..

WhatsMyName

2016 Mar 01, 11:35:18 #1 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 07, 16:33:42 by WhatsMyName
Quote from: AquaCatLover on 2016 Mar 01, 06:02:12
ELLO PPL. ME IZ NOOB OF DIS GAME. lol sorry for the weird talking. ANYWAY.. I realllyy want to play this game, I've seen videos and stuff about this game and I know that it is still under development atm. I'm confused.. Can you only play it for the weekend, or for every other day of the week? ... I'm a noob, as I said. Please don't be mad dat I'm a nub! D:

Post Merge

Also I have a account for many things. Games, websites, Steam, forums, and stuffs :P. For SoundCloud my account is ♫AquaCat♫ so feel free to check dat out and listen to mewsic and stuff. I also use alot of puns (cat puns). I also love cats, cheese and talking, apparently..

Hello! The game isn't availible to download, so you'll have to wait for another open server party. If you already have it, you can open it, but you can't play on a server.
When you can play, you will have a lot of fun (and get sad when it stops) and do some fun stuff. See some YouTube videos to see more.
(No, I'm not mad because you're a nub! I'm a nub too.)
#WhatsMyNameWasHere if you need me.
Every time I come online, my personal text changes. They never really make much sense, so you don't need to pay much attention to them.

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

PrincessButton

2016 Mar 02, 12:32:13 #4 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 02, 12:36:09 by PrincessButton

I am not sure what type of community you think this is, but let me assure you, we would not get made at a newcomer for something so trivial as "being new" we are all new to the forums once upon a time.  So, welcome! We are excited to have you. :]

To answer your question. The game is currently incomplete, aka still being developed.  This means, it is not released to the public yet.  We host "Open Server Weekends" where we allow users to download and test/play the game for a weekend.  It's not us restricting play of the game, it's just that the game is still in progress.  I assure you that we are all working hard toward the game's final release, but that is still quite a ways in the future. :)  Hope that helps!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up