Started by lassesp2142, 2016 Jan 30, 16:11:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lassesp2142

Hello.

My name is Lasse.

Also known as Autum Wind in game.
No I didn't misspell my name look it up  :]

Anyway, I've been around the forums for a year now but haven't really been active.

Why now though? Because I want to get involved. I want to help LoE to progress and become a better game.

I recently sent a application to the programmers team, but they decided to let me down in favor of a more experienced programmer, which is fine and I can see their reasoning behind the decision.

Though, that won't stop me from aspirering to get into the team. I'm practicing my programming daily in order to be ready when a vacancy comes up.

I hope that one day, I'll be the best candidate for the task.

Anyway thats a litle about why I decided to become active on the forums  ;)

So who am I?

I'm a 19 year old game developer.
Yes thats right, I can claim that title.
Well to be honest anyone can. Game Developer is not a protected title, so anyone claiming it is instantly a game developet. BUT! I feel that I have more than just a claim. I am actually educated and is still being educated within the field of game development with basis in Unity.

So I'm a game developer, that's a start. I'm also a violinist/cellist. So musician and a game developer? anything else up my sleeves? No, not really.

So how do I spend my time when I'm not rambling on random forums?

Well mostly i study, make games, play, eat, sleep, eat some more and work.

I work as a teacher. My subject is technical drawing (Solidworks).

So, I've covered why I'm here, who I am and what I do. What else to cover?

I think that does it.  :D

So I look forward to spending more time here, and chatting with people.

oh

btw sweetie is best pone  :s

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Gypsy

Welcome Lasse!

I hope you enjoy your stay here at loe.  ^-^

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up