Started by Avastindy, 2016 Jan 17, 23:04:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Avastindy

Hey, I'm Avastindy and this is my introduction post. I guess that's it ^-^

WhatsMyName

Quote from: Avastindy on 2016 Jan 17, 23:04:37
Hey, I'm Avastindy and this is my introduction post. I guess that's it ^-^

Ello. I guess that's it, too. I'll go now...
#WhatsMyNameWasHere if you need me.
Every time I come online, my personal text changes. They never really make much sense, so you don't need to pay much attention to them.

Emperor

Welcome to Legends Of Equestria. L.O.E for short.. I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

The chat is not always active like the ingame chats.

Just a person.

I'm rarely on but you can message me. Through pms or on my account.

Avastindy

I do miss the ingame chat system already  ^-^
Thanks for welcoming me to the herd.

WhatsMyName

2016 Jan 18, 00:46:06 #4 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 07, 16:35:07 by WhatsMyName
Quote from: x1x0000 on 2016 Jan 18, 00:35:29
Welcome Avastindy! I think I saw you in game as Xes.
Anyway, enjoy your stay here!
Also, I was told to post pictures upload them to imgur or photobucket and put the URL between the [im.g] things.
And also also, you can make spoilers by putting stuff between the [spoi.ler] things after pressing the Sp button.
So yeah! Welcome!

/)

Doesn't the noparse tag work here? It does in Steam...
Oh, yeah! Almost forgot:
(\
Every time I come online, my personal text changes. They never really make much sense, so you don't need to pay much attention to them.

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Gypsy

Welcome to Loe, hope to see you in-game soon!  :)

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Avastindy

Thanks guys for the warm welcome, I'm sure to have fun here too  :D

WhatsMyName

2016 Jan 20, 21:30:27 #10 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 07, 16:34:02 by WhatsMyName
Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2016 Jan 19, 08:21:20
Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

"There's lots to see and do..."
So much to see, so much to do...

Go Up