My first thread

Started by WhatsMyName, 2016 Jan 17, 22:53:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

WhatsMyName

First thread, deal with it.

So, I was wondering how active this thing is. Hopefully, quite active. Getting started in things is pretty tough.

Let's see just how this community reacts to me.
#WhatsMyNameWasHere if you need me.
Every time I come online, my personal text changes. They never really make much sense, so you don't need to pay much attention to them.

DarkSpectre

Greetings, I hope to see you around in some of our lovely topics!

Have fun!

Free Hugs!

WhatsMyName

Quote from: DarkSpectre on 2016 Jan 17, 23:09:00
Greetings, I hope to see you around in some of our lovely topics!

Have fun!

Thanks, m8. Once you get going in something like this, you get going.
Every time I come online, my personal text changes. They never really make much sense, so you don't need to pay much attention to them.

Avastindy

Welcome to the forum  ^-^

WhatsMyName

Quote from: x1x0000 on 2016 Jan 18, 00:39:10
Welcome welcome welcome! Whoa, I am overexcited.
Well, I just joined this forum as well, and I'm seeing activity. Anyway, hope you get all the help/entertainment you need!

/)

Just so I don't forget,
(\
Help? Check.
Entertainment? About to check. Actually, wct (will check tomorrow). I am tkoiwapaeetkwtm (that kind of individual who abbreviates phrases and expects everyone to know what they mean).

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!

Anyway, have you played the latest server test which just ended lately?
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

WhatsMyName

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2016 Jan 18, 00:53:04
Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!

Anyway, have you played the latest server test which just ended lately?

Yes. Last thing I did was fly to Cloudopolis, last thing I said was, "Why... ;~;" (on the Amareicas server).

Gypsy

Welcome to Loe, hope to see you in-game soon!   :3

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

WhatsMyName

2016 Jan 18, 17:37:06 #9 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 07, 16:32:41 by WhatsMyName
Quote from: Gypsy on 2016 Jan 18, 04:41:41
Welcome to Loe, hope to see you in-game soon!   :3

But...the game's closed?

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2016 Jan 18, 09:48:32
Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D

Fun: Will check later.
Rules read: Check.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up