The Servers are now Open(Now Closed, for now!)

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 16, 09:01:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MelodicArtist

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 16, 10:09:58
AMERICA SERVER IS OPEN

Well tell me if you know this, does it take FOREVER to load, or idk have an error message pop up?!   o.O
IF IT ISN'T ENTERTAINING, WE DON'T LIKE IT

frío

Quote from: MelodicArtist on 2016 Jan 16, 10:11:21
Well tell me if you know this, does it take FOREVER to load, or idk have an error message pop up?!   o.O

NOPE NO WAIT!
IM IN RIGHT NOW!
A nomad, tired from wandering.

MelodicArtist

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 16, 10:13:09
NOPE NO WAIT!
IM IN RIGHT NOW!

Just because you're in it doesn't mean that others won't have problems! I live in america, so I'm already connected to logging into the American servers! But I'm having issues!  D:

Creola

I'M CONNECTED! SEE YOU IN PONYDALE!

frío

Quote from: MelodicArtist on 2016 Jan 16, 10:14:44
Just because you're in it doesn't mean that others won't have problems! I live in america, so I'm already connected to logging into the American servers! But I'm having issues!  D:

WHAT TYPE OF ISSUES??

CuddlySylvy

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

madanza123

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 16, 10:13:09
NOPE NO WAIT!
IM IN RIGHT NOW!

Good for you... I'm in the American server right now. I'm still getting errors.

frío

What about the Euro Sever?

MelodicArtist

2016 Jan 16, 10:20:03 #68 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 11:11:23 by Princess Darcy
Quote from: madanza123 on 2016 Jan 16, 10:17:41
]

Good for you... I'm in the American server or whatever it's called right now. I'm still getting errors.

yay! someone else who gets my point! MY ERRORS ARE SERVER RESPOND ERRORS, PLUS "SERVER IS SPEAKING FANCY"
edited - language

madanza123

2016 Jan 16, 10:22:12 #69 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 11:12:14 by Princess Darcy
Quote from: MelodicArtist on 2016 Jan 16, 10:20:03
yay! someone else who gets my point! MY ERRORS ARE SERVER RESPOND ERRORS, PLUS "SERVER IS SPEAKING FANCY "

ono I'm not able to pick a server. It's just listing skills, items, etc. And they all say done except skills says Error.

frío

Hoverman3

Iam so happy about this, the game is sooooo awesome!!!!

MelodicArtist

2016 Jan 16, 10:31:59 #72 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 11:15:01 by Princess Darcy
I'M SO DONE! I'VE TRIED SO HARD TO STAY CALM AND BE PATIENT! BUT NO! THAT'S IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WAITED MONTHS AND WEEKS TO PLAY THIS, BUT ONLY TO GET ERRORS! FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE. LOE GET YOUR BUTTS IN GEAR  >:O
Edited:language

kiciuniapl

2016 Jan 16, 10:33:25 #73 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 11:15:35 by Princess Darcy
Quote from: MelodicArtist on 2016 Jan 16, 10:31:59
I'M SO DONE! I'VE TRIED SO HARD TO STAY CALM AND BE PATIENT! BUT NO! THAT'S IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WAITED MONTHS AND WEEKS TO PLAY THIS, BUT ONLY TO GET ERRORS! FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE. LOE GET YOUR BUTTS IN GEAR  >:O

Ohh i know what you feel
Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

frío

2016 Jan 16, 10:33:43 #74 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 11:16:05 by Princess Darcy
Quote from: MelodicArtist on 2016 Jan 16, 10:31:59

BRO THE IS THE ALPHA GAME BRO! SO DO YOU WANT ME TO TALK TO A MOD THATS ON RIGHT NOW?!

Jaywo

Cantermore screen of death
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

MelodicArtist

Why do people keep uploading screenshots and talking about the game? I'm so jealous! I just wanna be a pony!

Jaywo

Quote from: MelodicArtist on 2016 Jan 16, 10:36:53
Why do people keep uploading screenshots and talking about the game? I'm so jealous! I just wanna be a pony!

This is me trying to get into the game, it just disconnects me.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Vapid Pixel

I keep getting stuck on the Cantermore loading screen (I'm playing as a unicorn).  I even managed go to Ponydale and got stuck when trying to come back to Cantermore haha!
But hey, things happen.  Game making isn't easy, and you gotta remember this game just reached alpha!  Just give the developers some time to try and get things running smoothly.  I'm sure they're doing all they can to get LoE up and running.   :)

MelodicArtist

Sorry, I was just so hyped, but let down because of how crappy the servers are. it wasn't this bad when I played back in august  ono

Go Up