Open Server Party Download Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 15, 12:00:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

McClaw

I thought something was odd when the launcher I downloaded just after noon had the same filename as the one I downloaded in August (and included August's date). But I've downloaded Launcher 0.2 and am having it "update" now.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

kiciuniapl

2016 Jan 15, 17:33:28 #41 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 18:07:41 by kiciuniapl
*looks on timer   looks on clock  looks on timer again  looks at clock again*  o.O
*with math pro skills calculates that in my country opening will be at 3 pm* Wait a minute  :o NO I CANT BE! :I
nonononnonononnonon NO!  O: MORE THAN HALF DAY WASTED?! >:O  ugh    why they colud not open this as early as last time?   then it wolud be 6 am for me ;-;

well at least i can invite more pepole co come from my country :/   like a vid on youtube or something :/
Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

sxaizo

Quote from: kiciuniapl on 2016 Jan 15, 17:33:28
*looks on timer   looks on clock  looks on timer again  looks at clock again*  o.O
*with math pro skills calculates that in my country opening will be at 2 pm* Wait a minute  :o NO I CANT BE! :I
nonononnonononnonon NO!  O: MORE THAN HALF DAY WASTED?! >:O  ugh    why they colud not open this as early as last time?   then it wolud be 6 am for me ;-;
exactly what i said, but i guess, it's not a test run this time, so we should be glad to even have one day of open server  ovO

Moon Pearl

2016 Jan 15, 18:46:31 #43 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 18:57:13 by Moon Pearl
Quote from: Natfoth on 2016 Jan 15, 13:05:19
Updated a new Windows Launcher - Version 0.2

http://bit.ly/1RqkcaY

The Mane post has been updated as well.

Post Merge

What is it doing? Like does it say its offline, does it not download, get stuck downloading, etc.

Do I need to download this Version 0.2? I started downloading the Windows 32 bit already and the DL seems fine, Mega is extracting the file, just need to land in my Downloads now....

Post Merge

Okay, i downloaded the Windows 32 bits (XB6) I know that I should wait until tomorrow, but what do I do now? I just Extract the loe.exe in my destktop and wait till tomorrow? Or do nothing?

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Allen Nguyen

That's excellent news for another open server and the first time within the year 2016! I hope I can see you there after the new Littlest Pet Shop episode first! :)
It's all the Magic of Friendship. Ponies are my favorite. ~Allen

O. Vannen

Version 0.2 did it for me. Beautifully, I might add.

QuoteOkay, i downloaded the Windows 32 bits (XB6) I know that I should wait until tomorrow, but what do I do now? I just Extract the loe.exe in my destktop and wait till tomorrow? Or do nothing?

The "Version 0.2" is an updated version of the Windows Launcher. If you've already finished the direct download, extract the .zip file and run the "loe" application just to make sure it's running. You'll get the main menu with settings and all that, but yes, you won't be able to log on to a server, yet.

I SHALL WAIT PATIENTLY, TOO!!

*sits quietly in anticipation*

dransnake

My anti-virus software is saying the launcher is a threat and removes it every time I uncompress the file. What do I do? :I
I don't know what to put in my signature right now. Maybe I'll put an GIF of Painted Flames or something...

O. Vannen

2016 Jan 15, 20:26:33 #47 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 20:32:26 by O. Vannen
QuoteMy anti-virus software is saying the launcher is a threat and removes it every time I uncompress the file. What do I do? :I

Your software should have the capability to leave user-set files/folders alone. Check around in your anti-virus sotware's settings to exclude from scans.

I talk about how to do that in Norton HERE

Moon Pearl

2016 Jan 15, 20:39:03 #48 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 20:52:50 by Moon Pearl

This seems as good news. My Computer doesn't have any problems Launching the Game, and I know, there's nothing now, but at least THIS means that I may be able to play it :3

Post Merge

Quote from: O. Vannen on 2016 Jan 15, 19:21:05
Version 0.2 did it for me. Beautifully, I might add.

The "Version 0.2" is an updated version of the Windows Launcher. If you've already finished the direct download, extract the .zip file and run the "loe" application just to make sure it's running. You'll get the main menu with settings and all that, but yes, you won't be able to log on to a server, yet.

I SHALL WAIT PATIENTLY, TOO!!

*sits quietly in anticipation*

OH, OH. Me too. I'll sit here and wait.

I'm waiting.

Cyan Spark

Particlemane

The launcher seems to be working fine, except that windows stops it every ten seconds to ask me if I trust gunzip.exe and zsync.exe. That's really annoying, windows.
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

SomeKindaSpy

I can't seem to login. It says that the servers aren't open at this time. I'm using Windows, not Mac or OSx

Particlemane

2016 Jan 15, 21:22:58 #52 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 21:26:58 by Particlemane
That is correct. The servers will not open until tomorrow at 9:00 AM EST. Until then, just sit back, relax, snuggle up with your very special somepony, and listen to the dulcet tunes of the log-in screen.

Mmm... that sure is fine. And we'll be playing it all night long.
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

Moon Pearl

2016 Jan 15, 21:28:42 #53 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 21:32:49 by Moon Pearl
Quote from: Particlemane on 2016 Jan 15, 21:22:58
That is correct. The servers will not open until tomorrow at 9:00 AM EST. Until then, just sit back, relax, snuggle up with your very special somepony, and listen to the dulcet tunes of the log-in screen.

Wait there is a tune on the launch screen? I can't hear anything  o.O

EDIT: never mind, I just fund that my speakers where off. If you excuse me I need to bang my head in a concrete wall  ovO

NightShift

And then the megaspells hit.

SomeKindaSpy

Quote from: Particlemane on 2016 Jan 15, 21:22:58

Oh. I thought it was open today at 9 Eastern standard time. Guess not.

Pipkin

Nope, tomorrow at 9am EST.  11 hours and 15 minutes to go!

XxRocketDashxX

2016 Jan 15, 21:55:11 #57 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 22:09:22 by Princess Darcy
 >:O This is really (let's go with....agitating?) fix this right now because why does this have to be a mega or better MAKE A WALKTHOUGH ON how to do it  FIX IT NOW.
"Science is true power!"-Kokonoe

Moon Pearl

2016 Jan 15, 22:03:29 #58 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 22:09:34 by Princess Darcy
Woah woah, temple your urge to kill a bit. There must be a solution to your problem. Try to contact the mane program leader. For the moment some Valium or switch to decaffeinated may hep you a bit  X3

Pipkin

Quote from: XxRocketDashxX on 2016 Jan 15, 21:55:11
>:O This is really (let's go with....agitating?) fix this right now because why does this have to be a mega or better MAKE A WALKTHOUGH ON how to do it  FIX IT NOW.

Rather than blowing a gasket, why don't you calmly inform us what issue you are having and we will help figure out a solution

Go Up