Hello Everyone!

Started by Silver-Arrow, 2015 Dec 28, 23:47:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Silver-Arrow

Hello everyone!
I am fairly new to the Brony community as a whole, only getting into it a few months ago, so my knowledge of the fandom from the past few years may be a bit limited. I had a couple of friends who were bronies, and after a while I began to get really curious about it, so I watched the show and really liked it. After I started getting into the fandom, I noticed LoE on Equestria Daily and was amazed, and after hearing of the open server weekend next month, I've been pretty excited. I hope to see your guys there!

I'm generally pretty nice, just don't do anything incredibly stupid and we're good. My OC is a pegasus with a dark blue coat and blue mane and tail with a silver streak, and he is likely what I will look like in LoE so be sure to give him a shout if you see him.

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Gypsy

2015 Dec 30, 11:28:06 #3 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 02, 16:40:37 by Gypsy
Wow your OC sounds nice! Welcome to LoE, glad to see someone new to MLP.  ^-^ Hope to see you in-game soon.

-EDIT

I was a bit asleep, sorry I corrected all spelling mistakes.  X3

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up