Birthday notifications

Started by LeviathanTS, 2015 Dec 27, 12:10:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LeviathanTS

Would it be possible to add the option to receive notifications about when it is the birthday of a friend/buddy?

I have missed yet another birthday of a friend, and I like to wish a happy birthday to all of those who I consider to be my friends

I suppose I could ask when everyponies birthday is individually, but this would be a nice feature in my personal opinion

br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Pipkin

The old birthday system was disabled before I joined the mod team, and i'm not even sure if it was the mods or the leads who disabled it, but chances are it'll remain disabled.  I personally like the idea of having your birthday's visibility toggled, just like other information you can optionally add to your profile, but it may contradict rule 12b.  I'll bring it up and will advise ;)

LeviathanTS

br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Go Up