STRANDED (OOC Thread)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 00:10:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

i don't know what to do
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Don't worry Misty. Ima take us already to our next one nearby.

And also, this is a memo to myself. I can never find what I written down on the different relics on the island but I will put it down here.

Relic of Void (center island)
Relic of Growth (jungle)
Relic of Aero (mountain peaks)
Relic of Petra (desert ravine)
Relic of Hydria (fjords)
Relic of Cema (volcanic hot spot)
Relic of Luz (location unknown)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Hmm i see then that  the relic of Void and Petra that im in possession.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

I thought you had Growth, the jungle one? x3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

2017 Jan 03, 01:18:30 #164 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 04, 15:29:49 by Peace Keeper
Alright everyone. Hopefully all of you enjoyed the holidays. Seems this RP is dying out, and hopefully I can get the story going. Not sure if any of you are still interested in RPing here anymore, so I will be making role call for all of you in the RP who responded to the last role calls. So here is the role call.

------------Deadline: January 9, 2017-----------
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @LunarDusk
DROPPED @waaaaaaah

Misty Fly

Magic...

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

Ah, sorry. I expected someone to reply because I am out of this RP for a moment.

waaaaaaah

I don't think I can continue :c sorry Peace  >.<
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Peace Keeper

Awww. It's okay. I u derstand you can't continue anymore.

Thank you for participating in the RP. Hope you take good care.

Peace Keeper

2017 Feb 02, 02:37:08 #170 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 02, 14:29:21 by Peace Keeper
Alright, it is a new month, which means it is time to do the role calls again. Same apply. Just say hi or post somewhere or message me if you are still here. Fail to reply you will be dropped. Alrighties, so let's get started

----------DEADLINE: February 11, 2017------------

CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @LunarDusk

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

Magic...

Julien999

Peace Keeper

It doesn't seem that anyone more are interested in continuing this RP anymore, and we are already at the minimum needed to make the RP work. Was thinking since there hasn't been any progress, I should perhaps close this RP down. What do you guys think?

Julien999

*Wake up*

Huh? Ah. I was thinking to continue this RP, but since there is not many peoples, it's sure that the RP will be slow.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

Well, its the time again, and maybe the last if nothing else happens. Gonna do a role call,  but not sure if you are still interested in continuing. We got no progress here, and since nobody's been posting, I am on the verge of closing this RP, and we really dwindled down. Was hoping for a group adventure and I really can't continue in a pair. So, I'll get us started. I need everyone here to let me know if you still want to continue it. If I do lose 1 more, the whole RP is closed.

DEADLINE: March 9

@Misty Fly
@LunarDusk
@Julien999

LunarDusk

Hmmm....

@Odd One
@Thundergirl
@Aqua Fire
@Purple

Hue...not too late if you didnt notice :]
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Odd One

Peace Keeper

@Odd One  Lunar summoned you x3

We like to know if you are interested in this RP and would like to join?

Go Up