"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

_BlazingInfinity

Blue wakes up and starts stretching.

"Good morning everyone!" he said.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

Ace didn't budge from her blanket cave; she was far too comfortable to get up. Hopefully if she doesn't move long enough they would just let her sleep a bit longer. She doubt that would happen, but she still had hope. Even though she was tired, she couldn't actually fall asleep. Not knowing where she was or if her cards would work put a lot of stress on her mind, and kept her awake. As hard as she tried to push the thoughts out, they just made her worry even more. So the mare continued to keep quiet as she tried to clear her thoughts.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

*Scarlet sits silently near Ace, wondering about her: people who kept to themselves often have pretty interesting stories to tell, after all*

Stryder221

2016 Jan 08, 19:08:37 #124 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 08, 23:37:04 by Stryder221
"What's so good about it...?" The faint sound of Illusion's voice was heard as his head all but disappeared, vanishing what appeared to be bizarre cocoon he'd created with his blanket. It was like he'd tried to make a sleeping bag out of it and this was the result.
It was too early, at least for somepony who usually slept on no schedule whatsoever. With his strange arrangement, however, it was going to be difficult to coax him out.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Laurel Crown

"Grrr..." Sea was angry at the sight of all ponies, except Scarlet, preferring the bed rather than going outside. Especially on an important day like this. "Why this generation of ponies is so lazy? I cannot believe I got to be the only pony who wakes early and do some warm-up exercises in order to live the day. Well, you can all go sleeping while I'm ready to go at Delphi by flying."

"You can't do it."

Lachesis enters in the room half-asleep and with some bile drooling from his mouth. "Why not?"

"Harpies. They always live in flocks and they are carnivorous, which means they hunt you down if they see you. Running away on ground can be difficult without some expertise in camouflage, let alone being able to flying away from them."

"Oh... ok." Sea replies embarrassed. "I may as well trotting. I'm the only pegasus here after all."

FakeSmile

[Color=lightblue]Ace Of Cups: Trot, fly. . . . whatever gets you to be quiet.[/color]
The mare said from under her blanket. She didn't think anyone would be this obnoxious around sleeping ponies. The mare pushed herself to further away from the group in an attempt to distance herself from noise. If she could get ten more minutes of sleep, she would be fine, but she doubt she would. A large frown formed across her face; she really hopes they would leave already.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

Blue gets up from his bed and stretches.

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Laurel Crown

"Come on!" says Lachesis who is on an urge to depart. "We should be lucky that Delphi is not too far... something like three days to travel but still... We have to go meet Aletheia if you want to seek answers about why you are here and why all of you have those weird gems on your bodies."

ScarletInk

You heard her, guys! We better get up: the sooner we get some answers, the better!

*she gets up, and joins Lachesis and Sea*

FakeSmile

Ace didn't move for a few minutes; she was debating if she should get up or not. She did want to know why she has a gem on her forehead, but she also wanted a few more minutes of sleep. Knowing the others wouldn't be quiet helped make up her mind. Slowly Ace crawled out from under her blankets. Her mane was messed up and she looked like she didn't get any sleep. She was only wearing her white long sleeve shirt. The mare made her way over to the side of the room where she left her clothes. Since the group woke up her, she didn't care to waste their time. Ace took her own sweet time putting on her overalls and fixing her mane. She didn't care about her appearance, but she needed her mane out of her face. While she tied her mane back into pigtails, she kept her back to group.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Laurel Crown

2016 Jan 13, 04:15:41 #131 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 15, 03:21:34 by Laurel Crown
"I think that's it." says Lachesis to everyone thinking that they are finally awaken. "You should be lucky. Zeleuo, the island where we actually live, is the smallest of all and Delphi is not that far from here. The path that lead to Phokis takes three days and the harpies are not even dangerous."

"What? Didn't you said harpies are impossible to push away once they see us?"

"In theory, yes... but, luckily for us, there are Hunters that protect us from the skies. They are demons that has wings as part of their Hidden Talents such as Icarus."

(So there are pegasi in this world) she thought

Post Merge

"Geez, what a bunch of lazy bums. Maybe I should call Atropos. She knows how to convince you to get up."

(If not reply has been made, I will make a time-skip)

Go Up