Elements of Disharmony (Sign Up)

Started by Wondering Lightning, 2015 Dec 10, 17:46:35

previous topic - next topic

Should I

Allow OP, OCs
0 (0%)
Allow characters that people haven't made
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more violence (Not big stuff though)
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more romance (Not big stuff though)
2 (33.3%)
Leave it the way it is.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: 2015 Dec 17, 21:35:42

Go Down

Wondering Lightning

2015 Dec 10, 17:46:35 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 10, 19:59:06 by Wondering Lightning
[font=impactREMEMBER!!!! There are only 6 Elements of Disharmony, anybody that joins after I pick the Elements of Disharmony, you will be a random pony.[/font]
I will be using my Alicorn OC, so yes, Alicorns are allowed.

Elements of Disharmony
Element of Dark Magic- Wondering Lightning
Dishonesty- Grand Illusion (Stryder221)
Untrustworthy- Delilah (Super sayain pony)

After reading description, please read all the rules, thank you.

Description
  New Elements have just been found in Equestria, Wondering Lightning was the one whom found them. Not understanding why there was only five, Wondering picked them up. Wondering's crown started to react to the Elements, as a blast of Dark Magic made the other five Elements disappear. Wondering named them the Elements of Disharmony, her crown being the Element of Dark Magic. Wondering wrote a book about the Elements, everypony had a copy of one, talking about the five missing Elements, them being the Elements of Selfishness, Disrespect, Dishonesty, Insanity, and Untrustworthy. Nopony knew where the Elements were, until five ponies were chosen to be the Elements of Disharmony. That is were we come in.

Rules
You get three strikes, after you break the rules three times. Please don't post in this RP.
Since this is a sign up, you can sign up using the sign up board, or just sign up here.
No OP OC's, I understand that we have Elements, but nopony is a God or Goddess. If I see anypony do anything OP or say something about a God or a Goddess, I will blow my lid.
No making fun of anyponies OC, would you like somebody making fun of yours.
You HAVE to use an OC you made, I will look online to see if you made it or not. If you want to type for somepony that is in the show, ask me first.
Please don't get mad if I don't make you an Element of Disharmony, if you wanted to know why, then PM me.
If I Reject your OC, please come back with another. If I Accept your OC, then you may use that OC in the RP. Rejected OC's can not be used in the RP.
There can only be MLP like violence, like magic battles, and friendly wrestling. If you want romance, once again, show like romance, blushing, kissing (or snout touching in this case), and weddings. I guess weddings, because life.

Spoiler: show
Name: Wondering Lightning
Race: Alicorn
Appearance: thepandatardis.devianart.com/art/Wondering-Lightning-575665647 ; (If you can't provide a picture, tell me what the OC looks like.)
Bio: You'll learn throughout the RP.

OK, hope to she you soon!!!
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Stryder221

2015 Dec 10, 18:18:39 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 10, 18:38:53 by Stryder221
Well, the idea of opposite elements has always intrigued me... So...

Ah, what the heck, I'll give this a shot.

Name: Grand Illusion.
Race: Unicorn.
Spoiler: Appearance • show

Bio: A young stallion whose desire for adventure led him to abandon his noble lifestyle and wander the world, leaving behind his potential career as a talented actor to make way for more exciting ventures. Under the guise of a traveling performer, he begins to hunt for the missing artifacts and elements.[/spoiler]
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Wondering Lightning

Ooooo, that character is Accepted, yet I am unsure whether he should be an Element of Disharmony, so I'll put this up to you. Since in the last RP I saw you in, your character became insane, quick, this is hard. Just tell me whether you would like to be an Element of Harmony or no. Oh, and nice picture  :3.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Super sayian pony

Alrighty then I have been waiting for this being that my Ocs are the opposite of these things so I have the perfect Oc for this

Name: Delilah
Race: Changeling
Appearance: Small, almost CMC size, Blind, eyes the color of fluttershy's mane/tail
Bio: You'll see going into the rp
(If available the element of dishonesty)

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

Well, your changeling is interesting, yet I just gave away the Element of Dishonesty, if you have another element n mind then tell me how your character could fit in, or just use a different OC to fit in, but  for now Thinking

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

Yeah that is better with a changling, oh and that is being changed to the Element of Untrustworthy

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

(Let me start us off

*Wondering had been walking around Canterlot for some time now looking for the Elements, when her crown started to act up. Two beams of Dark Magic went in the same direction, like two known holders of the Elements were together. Wondering had decided not to use her wings for a while, since she broke one, so she trots in the direction of the beams. Nopony even noticed the beams, they just noticed the alicorn with a broken wing, looking like she is runing for no reason.* Whom are they?!

Super sayian pony

*Delilah gasped as the beam of magic pointed towards her going through her disguise*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering stops as she sees where the two beams hit, one a changeling, looking surprised at the beams, the other, a yellow pony, whom I guess didn't care. Wondering walks closer to the changeling, as she gets closer, the Element of Untrustworthy forms on the changelings neck. Wondering looks at the Element and nods, she looks at the yellow pony, whom still didn't care.* Now, whom are you.

Super sayian pony

*Delilah undisguises as the element formed around her neck*

SCIENCE!!

Stryder221

One particular not-yellow-actually-Earls-Green unicorn had been entirely oblivious to any beams of any sort. After all, nopony had noticed them, so why should he?
"Hm?" He had hummed, turning around upon being adressed. "Perhaps I should ask you? It's rude for royalty to run around and randomly ask the names of ponies, after all. Or was it the other way around or something...? Not too sure, to be frank."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering's ears went down in embarrassment, she sighed and pointed to the Element on his neck. The beams of Dark Magic from her crown went away, she sighed then looked back up.* Listen, I don't care whom I am, I learned that I am not special, thanks to a pony, a long time ago. I don't want to be taught to act special. Also, if you have read my book about the Elements of Disharmony, you're wearing one on your neck, and so is she. *Wondering then pointed to Delilah, and sighed once more, for no reason, she just wanted to.*

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Stryder221

"I am?" The unicorn had asked, perplexed as he looked down at his neck. "Huh... So I am. How anti-climactic..."

Super sayian pony

"Very."
*Delilah said in a sorta bored tone*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering facepalmed at those words, she then chuckles a bit.* You sound just like him, just he was a bit more annoying...... correction very annoying. Well anyway, I am going to need your names, and I can run around asking for ponies names if I want. I was just in a bit a shock about finding you two.

(Dishonesty is real o_o

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering sighs again.* So Delilah, the changeling, you are the Element of................. welp, you're the Element of Untrustworthy, remind me not to tell you anything.

Go Up