2017 Jun 26, 15:09:59

Author Topic: Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]  (Read 22533 times)

Offline FakeSmile

• >KO)->
    • View Profile
Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]
« on: 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51 »

Artist: @Purple

FanWork
On This Hearth Warming Eve... Written By @ScarletInk Excellent work, darling. ^_^

This is the OOC thread for @ScarletInk 's RP Ponies: Lost In Space. Please try to keep all OOC comments/suggestions here on this page! Also this is a chit chat area, so do as you please ( and within the forum's rules ).

Each Pony on the Solar Arrow has been assigned a special rank. This is a colour based Rank with purple being the highest rank. Each rank has a different role or duty to help maintain a successful life on the ship. You can be any rank you want, but if you want to be purple rank then you must ask.
Ranks Descriptions
Purple Rank: Crew Leader
The big decisions pony and main pony in the control room. They overlook any Blue Rank Decision and has authority over everyone.

Blue: Advisor/Diplomatic
These ponies enforced the rules and make sure everything is running smoothly. They defuse arguments and pretty much keep the peace. Also assigned jobs to ponies, if needed.

Red: Technician/ Engineering
Either works on the ships mechanical or technological problems on the ship. These ponies go around and make sure the ship is working properly. They also can work on gadgets that will improve the life on the ship. These ponies can also work in the control room.

Yellow: Medical and Support
These ponies are the one to lend an extra hoof if needed. They either are working in the infirmary or assisting other ponies.
« Last Edit: 2016 Dec 25, 00:52:55 by FakeSmile »

Good Vibes

Re: Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]
« Reply #1 on: 2015 Dec 09, 22:37:53 »
Nice to see you take the initiative and make an OOC.

It's been a long hiatus but I'm back on track and ready to RP some more in the future.

I can't wait to hear all of your ideas  ^-^.
Signature.

Offline ScarletInk

• Books and animated movies, turtles and kitties <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015 Dec 10, 02:41:54 »
Hi, everypony! Thanks for making the OOC, Smiley!  ^-^
I wanted to say that I agree with the direction that Levi is taking with the RP and I'll try to merge with him as soon as possible, even if my character is actually in the mood "I-don't-want-to-know-anything-else-please"  X3
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Offline LeviathanTS

• You are a Raider! Legendary!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015 Dec 10, 11:32:30 »
I shall add my thoughts soon ponies, but I'm just going to sleep for some time a little busy

Another Dumb Rage Inducing Post Merge
How much do you want me to reveal about how I think this RP should progress?

If I don't tell you everything, you will probably be left confused, but if I tell you everything, it may take some of the enjoyment out of the RP for you later
« Last Edit: 2015 Dec 10, 15:36:17 by LeviathanTS »

Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
Awesome avatar artwork created by Peace Keeper, you did a great job! ^-^
Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Offline FakeSmile

• >KO)->
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2015 Dec 10, 15:59:41 »
Just kind of give us a short summary of what could
happen. I rather be able to react properly to the event
than be confused.
:33

Okay, so I don't really have any ideas for the
plot of the story . . . BUT I do have an idea
for the crew's outfit. Kind of like the outfits
in Star Trek but with a lil twist.
Spoiler
Galacto
Sorta Nameless

This is sorta the visual idea I have for   Nameless. I didn't know what his eye colourwas, so I just picked magent(?). If he has a different eye colour, I can easily go back and
change it.
So yeah the coloured part of the suit and
the heart will be the same colour as your
OC eyes. So far Scarlet found heres, so
lets hope the others will.  I prob do somethin'
special for who ever ends up bein' the star
captain (if we ever decide on one ).

Good Vibes

Offline ScarletInk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2015 Dec 10, 16:05:07 »
I shall add my thoughts soon ponies, but I'm just going to sleep for some time a little busy

Another Dumb Rage Inducing Post Merge
How much do you want me to reveal about how I think this RP should progress?

If I don't tell you everything, you will probably be left confused, but if I tell you everything, it may take some of the enjoyment out of the RP for you later

A general idea would be nice: maybe, just some tips, without spoiling the end?

Offline LeviathanTS

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2015 Dec 10, 16:38:35 »
A general idea would be nice: maybe, just some tips, without spoiling the end?

A few later discoveries would reveal that the 4 ships are actually alien

The aliens did indeed board the ship, however they are surprised to find the ship crewless

The original crew had used the escape pods, none of the original crew are aboard the ship

The aliens have a passive aggressive nature, they avoid violence if possible but will not hesitate to defend themselves

The aliens aboard the 4 ships are quite similar to the changelings, though they are not the same

The aliens want to find out whether the ponies of Equestria are a threat, to do this, they analyse the behaviour of an individual of a species, once they understand common behaviours, they shapeshift into the individuals of a species and then land on the planet, where they can learn even more about the species by assimilating as an individual

The aliens have a problem though, they can shapeshift into a specific pony, but that pony will still exist, if they were to land on the planet without doing something to the pony they shapeshifted into, there would be 2 very similar ponies which would raise suspicion and blow their cover

Something has to be done to the ponies they shapeshift into...

Fortunately, the aliens run into complications...

// I feel like I've butchered the story I had planned there, but that is an outline, we don't have to follow it though...

« Reply #7 on: 2015 Dec 10, 16:45:44 »
Tots Nameless

This is sorta the visual idea I have for   Nameless. I didn't know what his eye colourwas, so I just picked magent(?). If he has a different eye colour, I can easily go back and
change it.

HE'S SO CUTE  >:O

But if we're going follow star trek lore, he needs to have a red shirt lel

Thanks for drawing him :>! I honestly don't know what to say, this usually doesn't happen to me.

I will have to repay you somehow...I will need to think on this.
Signature.

Offline ScarletInk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2015 Dec 10, 16:51:22 »
A few later discoveries would reveal that the 4 ships are actually alien

The aliens did indeed board the ship, however they are surprised to find the ship crewless

The original crew had used the escape pods, none of the original crew are aboard the ship

The aliens have a passive aggressive nature, they avoid violence if possible but will not hesitate to defend themselves

The aliens aboard the 4 ships are quite similar to the changelings, though they are not the same

The aliens want to find out whether the ponies of Equestria are a threat, to do this, they analyse the behaviour of an individual of a species, once they understand common behaviours, they shapeshift into the individuals of a species and then land on the planet, where they can learn even more about the species by assimilating as an individual

The aliens have a problem though, they can shapeshift into a specific pony, but that pony will still exist, if they were to land on the planet without doing something to the pony they shapeshifted into, there would be 2 very similar ponies which would raise suspicion and blow their cover

Something has to be done to the ponies they shapeshift into...

Fortunately, the aliens run into complications...

// I feel like I've butchered the story I had planned there, but that is an outline, we don't have to follow it though...

It's actually a really good outline to follow, it could very easily cover the story arc of the effective alien threat on the ponies  :]

Offline FakeSmile

• >KO)->
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2015 Dec 10, 16:55:23 »
HE'S SO CUTE  >:O

But if we're going follow star trek lore, he needs to have a red shirt lel

Thanks for drawing him :>! I honestly don't know what to say, this usually doesn't happen to me.

I will have to repay you somehow...I will need to think on this.

Heeeeh, if I knew Star Trek better I would.
And no worries, I needed the practice!  A
colour system isn't a bad idea. . . . I'll look
more into this Star Trek stuff.
LoL

Good Vibes

Offline Gamepaw

• The Chubbiest Cuddliest Floofiest ChubWoof
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2015 Dec 10, 17:01:56 »
Just thought about replying to this so I get notifications.

I`m not a big fan of the alien idea, but if it was just other secret Celestia ships I think it would be better. 

Offline LeviathanTS

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2015 Dec 10, 17:15:06 »
It's actually a really good outline to follow, it could very easily cover the story arc of the effective alien threat on the ponies  :]

The story there is a lot weaker then I originally planned, there are still a few things that I have missed out that should make the RP more interesting...

Just thought about replying to this so I get notifications.

I`m not a big fan of the alien idea, but if it was just other secret Celestia ships I think it would be better. 

That's why I want to let other ponies/wolves/pikachus suggest their ideas ^-^

Offline ScarletInk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2015 Dec 10, 17:30:50 »
We still have some points to clarify, like: how we get on the Solar Arrow and why. My initial idea - and here I'm sorry, but I voluntarily tried to make it seems like it was Celestia's plan - was to resolve it like this: we got abducted by an alien race for scientific reasons, so Celestia sent the Solar Arrow's crew to save us. But, even after been rescued, the aliens, interpreting our "abduction" as an attack, eliminated the crew and is how using the ship as a prison and us as guinea pigs. We don't remember anything because we've been intoxicated with a particular kind of gas that had been injected in the whole ship.

Ok, I know it's a little trivial...  X3

Offline Purple

• SPARKLESPARKLESPARKLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2015 Dec 10, 17:45:43 »
whoa... that sound awesome xD all of these ideas sound awesome xD lolz, my idea was just that there was a kind of horror movie scenario, where we were actually the original crew, and this is all like some sort of nightmare scenario lol.

Offline Gamepaw

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2015 Dec 10, 17:49:13 »
Game suits being a guinea pig, can't really escape. He was even a guinea pig in a little backstory I made for a specific story, used to make the main character who happens to Game too. :3 (I`m not very creative.)

Offline ScarletInk

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2015 Dec 10, 17:52:22 »
Game suits being a guinea pig, can't really escape. He was even a guinea pig in a little backstory I made for a specific story, used to make the main character who happens to Game too. :3 (I`m not very creative.)

:'( Ok, maybe it's because I'm a dog person, but the idea of Gamey vivisectioned makes me cry. Same with Pikachu.  >A<

Offline LeviathanTS

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2015 Dec 10, 17:54:14 »
We still have some points to clarify, like: how we get on the Solar Arrow and why. My initial idea - and here I'm sorry, but I voluntarily tried to make it seems like it was Celestia's plan - was to resolve it like this: we got abducted by an alien race for scientific reasons, so Celestia sent the Solar Arrow's crew to save us. But, even after been rescued, the aliens, interpreting our "abduction" as an attack, eliminated the crew and is how using the ship as a prison and us as guinea pigs. We don't remember anything because we've been intoxicated with a particular kind of gas that had been injected in the whole ship.

Ok, I know it's a little trivial...  X3

I actually think that's quite a nice idea ^-^

The problem with my idea is that is the story is too "over thought" :P

Offline Gamepaw

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2015 Dec 10, 17:54:58 »
It was good guinea pig stuff, they made him live longer and used him to create a anthro, cause DNA splicing. :3 He was also fed really well as a guinea pig.

Offline LeviathanTS

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2015 Dec 10, 17:55:21 »
:'( Ok, maybe it's because I'm a dog person, but the idea of Gamey vivisectioned makes me cry. Same with Pikachu.  >A<

What about ponies? :(

Offline ScarletInk

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2015 Dec 10, 18:04:03 »
What about ponies? :(

Well, of course I'm sorry about ponies too, but those two have been with me for so much time, I'm getting affectionated  >A<