Dark Magic Academy [See Description before Joining]

Started by Wondering Lightning, 2015 Dec 01, 22:10:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wondering Lightning

2015 Dec 01, 22:10:30 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 01, 22:12:52 by Wondering Lightning
 Okay, so I am allowing any race of OC's..... even alicorns, since I will be using my Alicorn OC. Just if you are a dargon pony, alicorn, or griffin, your OC has to get accepted by me first, I had about an hour debate with my OC. If you need to sign up here is our form.

Spoiler: show
Name: Wondering Lightning
Race: Alicorn

Post Merge

//So basically if you can't send a picture of your OC, just give a description. See ya'll tomorrow!
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

annosrules

((Dark Magic and Alicorns you say  ovO))
Spoiler: show

Name: Match Stick - Tainted
Race: Psuedo-Alicorn

((PS: the "-" signifies a separation between the name and the version/state of my OC))

Wondering Lightning

2015 Dec 02, 16:16:08 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 11, 21:27:05 by Princess Darcy
(Accepted, ok let me say the story for this before people go random

You have been interested by Dark Magic for a while, but nopony would teach it. Well, recently, an Alicorn fell out of the sky, a very light blue coat, and Emo mane. You try to remember whom she was, you remember the name Nightmare Lightning, also known as Nightmare of Dark Light (Dark Magic). Then you remember, Wondering Lightning, the Alicorn that fell out of the sky, whom was also Nightmare Lightning, at a time. (Don't ask about this next part) You go on Poogle. com, and you find that she is teaching Dark Magic. The next day you go to the school, to enroll and everything, and the list already says your name on it. You look down, confused, you see that you have the filly/colt/mare/stallion/griffin uniform. Once again confused, you meet up with a group of students, whom are also confused.

...redacted
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

annosrules

((I believe that you should review the forum rules before proceeding any farther with the RP.))

Pipkin

Locked per owner request, but please remember in the future you can lock your own threads.  Please do not use the report feature for this reason :)

Edit-Upon viewing the content of the RP, I would have locked it anyways.

Go Up