Gender Bender ponyfied! O:

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Nov 08, 16:38:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

This is a rp where everypony's gender has been switched and they have to find out how to reverse this curse!

*Sayian fluffle is very confused but is still very happy with "her" master*

SCIENCE!!

dashie77

(I made a wolf oc Thats female named Legend And idk wut her Genderbent name would be XD)

Super sayian pony

//You don't have to change her name you just have o change her gender. :3

SCIENCE!!

dashie77

Legend woke up In his den a few Mins away from Ponyville Now Suprisingly male,He Spreads his wings and Soars off to  see if anyone else was effected from this change

Gamepad

(Might give it a shot.)

Game slowly stretched out, yawning and shaking some leaves out of his(her) fur. Wiggling out of his little den, he felt off.

The overweight wolf felt lighter, both physically and in colour. Looking over his fur, it was a lighter shade of blue rather than his normal dark blue. The wolf even felt softer and more alert, like he was seeing more colours.

(Not sure if gonna be a wild wolf or pet wolf, will see if any owners join :3)

waaaaaaah

(Sounds interesting. I hope that I can keep up X3 also don't forget to stay within the rules!)

Star Diver yawned as his alarm went off, and he promptly hit the snooze button before remembering that he had an important meeting today. He groaned as he lifted himself out of bed, yawning some more. He paused; something was off.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

waaaaaaah

2015 Nov 08, 18:01:18 #6 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 08, 18:04:05 by waaaaaaah
(super, does everyone think that the changed ponies have always been their new gender?)

"S-Something's wrong," Star muttered to himself. He suddenly stiffened; his voice sounded rather feminine.

"W-What's g-going o-on!?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Super sayian pony

//No they know somethings off

// @TwinkieMinkie24 so I have to control the fluffle and the cat? lol

*Sayian cat woke up with a start as her owner yelped*
"Mrowr?" *meowed the cat whos voice more feminine*

SCIENCE!!

waaaaaaah

"M-My v-voice...!

Star shook his head as if to rid himself of this nightmare. His mane felt longer and curlier...

"M-My m-mane...!"

There was no doubt about it -  it WAS longer, curlier, AND softer! The unicorn caught a glimpse of himself in his mirror, and went into shock.

"M-MY F-FACE!"
-Me

My OCs

Super sayian pony

"Meow?" *Sayian cat had no idea what was happening but all he knew was that her master was now male*

SCIENCE!!

waaaaaaah

The proof lay before Star's eyes. Looking back at him from the mirror was a pretty mare his height, who moved where he  did and blinked when he did. He lifted his right hoof, and she did too.

Star felt like he could faint on the spot.
-Me

My OCs

Super sayian pony

*Sayian cat screeched as she was thrown off the bed*

SCIENCE!!

waaaaaaah

"W-What will I do n-now?" Star shuddered, holding his head in his hooves. "I c-can't go to the m-meeting like t-this..."

(going to sleep now)
-Me

My OCs

Super sayian pony

2015 Nov 08, 19:22:46 #13 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 08, 20:08:11 by Super sayian pony
"Rowr?" *Sayian tilted her head questionly*

SCIENCE!!

Rush of MLP

Rush woke up with a start as she fell out of the tree she had been sleeping in.

"Gack!" She yelped as she hit the ground. She groggily got up. "Ouch. I really need to not sleep that high up." She blinked at her own now high-pitched, feminine voice.

Confused, she reached up to touch her face, but found that it was smaller and more slender than it had been the previous day. She shifted her footing and the lack of weight nearly threw her off balance.

She stumbled her way over to a puddle and looked at her reflection.

"AIEEE!!!" She screeched.

waaaaaaah

"I-I gotta do s-something about this,"  Star muttered to himself. He made his way to the back window, stumbling all the while due to the change in his form. After making sure that no one was watching, he opened it, and maneuvered himself quite easily through it.

"W-Where to g-go...?"
-Me

My OCs

Rush of MLP

Rush stumbled her way through the Ponyville park, looking for a good place to sit down and think her newfound condition over.

"This is so not cool." She said as she nearly tripped on her own hooves.

She finally made it to a vacant bench, barely managing to climb up onto it to sit down.

waaaaaaah

Star, meanwhile, was ambling through Ponyville, unsure of where he should go, what he should do to fix this. He passed through the local park, past a mare sitting awkwardly on a bench.
-Me

My OCs

Rush of MLP

Rush was muttering in a very flustered manner to herself as she shifted awkwardly on the bench.

"Why does being like this make it so strange to sit? Ugh." She grumbled, taking notice of a mare passing by.

"Good morning." She said out of habitual courtesy, still sounding quite flustered.

waaaaaaah

Star jumped at the mare's sudden greeting.

"A-Ah, u-um, g-good m-morning," he mumbled in return.
-Me

My OCs

Go Up