Mansion Horror Story: Human Survivors

Started by Lemon D. Muffin Pony, 2015 Oct 12, 17:58:34

previous topic - next topic

Should I make a part two to this RP or just end it at some point?

Yes. Part 2!
12 (75%)
No! End it!
1 (6.3%)
Maybe part 2...
2 (12.5%)
I don't know...
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Rarity Diva Pony

* Grace changed and walked downstairs * ...do you think anyone else is here?
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Lemon shrugged *

* The butler appeared * Ah, hello, again.

Hey, butler, we have a few questions.

Butler: About why you are here?

...yes.

Butler: Ah, well, you are here because he has chosen you.

Chosen us? Who?

Butler: He does this every Halloween...

Who??

Butler: Since you have so many questions, why not figure it out yourself?

* Lemon frowned * We are going to find out what is going on.

Butler: If you live long enough... * he mumbled *

What?

* The butler gave a small chuckle before he disappeared *

I don't like him.

The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

Chosen us? Who could have 'chosen' us? For what?? This worries me... we should probably try and get out of here, because I do not want to be 'chosen' for anything. * Lullaby got up and walked towards the door and shook the doorknob, but it didn't open * Come on, open..!
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* A black aura surrounded Lullaby and teleported her back to her seat * Lullaby? W-what was that?? Are you ok?

* A cold whisper echoed from everywhere * You will stay...

* Lemon froze in her seat * W-what--

* The voice whispered again * You stay...!

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

* Lullaby poked her head out from under the sofa * I don't like this place! W-we have to leave! Or do something!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Red sat on one of the couches unphased by what just happened* Well this is boring. Nothing really to do.

SCIENCE!!

Rarity Diva Pony

// Grace went to explore, and came back looking like my profile now... but is it really Grace? ovO :3

* Grace sat down on one of the sofas * The paintings around here are interesting. * she shrugged * Not much to do, though... * Grace had a small pocket knife and was flipping it up in the air *
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Lullaby Princess

// Dun, duun, duuun! :3

* Lullaby facepalmed * Did you two not just see what happened?! This place is creepy! We have to... * her voice trailed off when she looked at Grace * ...Grace, how did you change again?

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Rarity Diva Pony

:ajshifty: .... Well, um, turns out I had two outfits.. so.. * Grace got up and looked at a painting *

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Super sayian pony

*Red looked at Grace* No none of us got another outfit unless you count he outfit we came in.

SCIENCE!!

Rarity Diva Pony

:l Look, can't we just figure out how to get out of here or something before you two freak out again? * she looked at Lullaby and Lemon *

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Super sayian pony

*Red facepalms* I've got my eyes on you.

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Freak out?? Us?? You should have been the main one freaking out if you weren't... wait, what where you doing, Grace?  :/

Rarity Diva Pony

* Grace glared at Red before looking at Lemon * You ask a lot of questions, don't you? * Grace tossed the small knife back and forth in her hands *

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Lullaby Princess

We have every right to ask questions. Especially after what just happened. * she got up from under the sofa and sat down * What where you doing, Grace? And where did you get that knife?

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

// I sense a fight in the near future between Red and Grace :D

*Red clenched his fist*

SCIENCE!!

Rarity Diva Pony

// Yup. :3

I was looking around at a hallway of paintings and... happened to find this on the floor... strange... *she looked at Lullaby, wanting her to stop asking questions * Are we done playing 20 questions yet?

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Super sayian pony

*Red just keeps his mouth shut to keep from saying something rude and clenches his fist*

SCIENCE!!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Go Up