Reach for the Gold (Equestria Games RP/game) [Sign Up and more][OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Oct 10, 00:36:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_BlazingInfinity

I am present @Peacekeeper
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

MMTfan1

Peace Keeper

Alrighties. I'll Rewind the RP.

@Misty Fly @Julien999 @Purple @_BlazingInfinity

Would it be alright to rewind to before the games are announced to resume?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

Why should we rewind it? I personally think we should keep delaying it as usual.
Toast is amazing.

Purple

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Mar 20, 04:47:38

thats fine with me ^^;

Misty Fly

Magic...

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Mar 20, 04:47:38

Oh, I guess it's because Blue Cloud need more times to spend with Sparkle Chord or interacting with others?

_BlazingInfinity

(I guess) @Peace Keeper What event are we going to do? OR; Are we going to rewind and possibly not do too much for a little bit.  :/
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

The final event is the 1600 meter run. If I continue and then bring a delay, it wouldn't bode well for Blue Cloud cause he already got removed from the field so would be useless for him, which is why I am asking for a rewind from everyone.

You can interact with us and talk about stiff. I am opened as well to talk in the break. Can talk to Arco, the official or any other one besides Lightning who is outside the stadium. I know it has been going for a while. Hoping once the rest finish their parts we all can continue.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Yea. Mostly got quiet and I was waiting too. MMTfan he doesnt come very often, so it isnt fair for him to not wait for him, and after the time skip I didn't give him a chance to respond to my question. So i am making it up for him.

I am still opened to have a talk with Arco. I would come up with stiff to help continue.

Peace Keeper

I know some of you followed my role calls on others, but let's hope everyone is participating this last event, and so that will conclude the track and field events with the final tally. Now, this is for all of you, and everyone who curiously checks on this OOC.

Since this is the final event I have an idea in continuing the RP in the form of aquatic events. And I also want to let you all know that anyone can drop out as competitor or sign in as a competitor for those who weren't in the competition before. If dropping out and still want to be in the RP, you can still do so since it is an open RP as well as spectator or coach/support. I wanna give an advanced time so that everyone can decide whether to join, and if anyone likes to join, feel free to do so. I'll announce the aquatics events and notify all of you when it starts.

Peace Keeper

I had an idea, and its the most probable, and I know you guys would probably be thinking the same. I thought about using Discord as means to roll the dice for the RP using an RNG bot. I think it is possible that the bot will make the roll, and cannot be edited in any way once it is rolled so that will help prevent cheating.

Now it is feasible, if everyone either does have a Discord or doesn't mind using it for the sole purpose of the RP. Now one thing I do say is I have no idea how to create a bot doing that x3 so I need some help how to do this stuff. If it all works super well, we may have a chance of a possible sequel to the Games.

So what do you think everyone? Would a Discord group for RNG rolls be okay for everyone?

@Misty Fly
@_BlazingInfinity
@Julien999
@Purple

Julien999

Sorry, I don't use one. My processus and disk is going crazy right now. Better for me to check what's going on. (post-june-virus)

_BlazingInfinity

I personally both like and dislike that idea. I mean, someone could just delete their post and replace it with a new one. However, if we end this RP with the event we did back in June and there are no more event left, then I'll be cool with that idea. We could also use some different OC's, as those games would be 4 years in the future. Maybe we could get new people to join.

@Peace Keeper
(You could call it, "Champions Rise Again!")
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

That was the most concerning here in the forums here before when it was possible to delete before anyone knew. Have the same as well on Discord but hoping there is a solution to make the result permanent were it can't be deleted.

And I did plan to end the games with this last event and going forward with a sequel. It works if everyone agrees with the Discord solution to which is not looking bright. I could try again looking for a solution elsewhere as a backup just in case.

Also hehe interesting title. We'll see what sequel title comes up when the RP finishes

SparkleChord

Using Discord is fine with me ^^ I'm already in Gamepaw's server Lol
(Formerly known as Purple)

Peace Keeper

So we have 1/1 with a .5 for the middle each. Still don't have an answer from Misty Fly but I know he is similar with Sparkle being in the group already.

Practically almost all of us have a Discord, and there is a way to prevent deleting rolls by making bot posts permanent. Hmm... I know I want to make it allowable for everyone to roll their own dice. May not seem likely Julien joining Discord. Even though we have visual proof by all of us if one of us would do a dice roll for him, it doesn't feel right if we can't roll our own dices.

Peace Keeper

Haven't done this in a while x3. Role Call. Since we are near the end we gonna need everyone for the finale and closing so it now applies to all RPers.

Also still in the debate on using Discord as the source of dice rolling. I know some may not have it or use it, and would like to know if it is alright on you guys if its okay to allow us to roll on behalf of you?

------------------DEADLINE December 18-----------------
CLEAR @Gamepaw
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @SparkleChord
CLEAR @_BlazingInfinity
CLEAR @Maplewood
CLEAR @Misty Fly

SparkleChord

I am alive, but i'll be offline from the 13th to 19th since I have family and such visiting for the holidays.
(Formerly known as Purple)

Go Up