Fashion Highway: The road to success

Started by Rarity Diva Pony, 2015 Oct 05, 20:14:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* still dragging Akira, she walked into Fashion La Chic and let Akira go * First rule of Fashion La Chic. Never care about anypony but yourself. * she grabbed a rolled up paper * Since your late, this will be your first assignment. I expect this dress to be done by night fall. * she turned towards Sparkle * From now on, you will be Akira's assistant. Now both of you, go and collect fabric and begin your work. * she turned and walked away *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Rarity Diva Pony

* she put the roll of paper down and straightened her bow * Who does that pony think she is, dragging me here like that... * she dusted herself off * ...wait, did she say assistant? * she looked at Sparkle * Hey, your that pony who bumped into me, which was rude... anyway, my name is Akira. And you are?
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Stryder221

The unicorn looked at Blaze with an expression of disbelief. "Are... Are you...? Serious?" He had asked, looking between the earth pony and the mystery food that he was given.
Then his stomach growled again, reminding the colt of just how hungry he really was. Tentatively, he began to nibble on the thing.

As if realizing it wasn't harmful, though, his pace quickened. And I do mean quickened. As in, zero to Rainboom quick.
As a result, the whole thing was devoured in about ten seconds. Flat, probably, if one bothered to make sure.

His energy seemingly restored, the unicorn shakily got back up onto his feet, trying to brush some dirt off of his coat.
"Ooh... Much better... Not enough, but I think I can make it work. Thanks, Stranger..."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Lullaby Princess

* Looking as if she was on pins and needles, she started talking in a fast pace * Oh I am sorry for bumping into you I just had a really long day yesterday and I just really want this job to work, and I was up all night, so I over slept and I was rushing and apparently didn't see where I was going, so I am sorry and-- oh and my name is Sparkle Heart and wait, I'm your assistant?
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

annosrules

"Glad you feel better," Blaze says whilst eating a plant similar to that which he gave to Illusion.

Rarity Diva Pony

* Having no idea what she said, she just nodded slightly * Oh, um, nice to meet you.. * she smiled and walked out of F.L.C "Fashion La Chic" and looked at the paper * Ok, so we need to go fabric hunting... hmm... * she starts writing down a list of fabric material *
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Stryder221

"Urgh... I'd feel much better if I wasn't in this situation to begin with! Stinking thieves... Bashed me on the head, took my cart, and pounded on me some more for good measure! Left me penniless, the jerks!"
The unicorn just sat there, silently fuming for a moment. "S'not like the rest of this town's any better. Can't be bothered to look at anything lower than their noses, with how high they've got them stuck in the air...! I hate nobles...!"
He then sighed, shaking his head. "How rude of me... I didn't mean to blow up like that, friend. I am Grand Illusion, magician extraordinaire, and traveling performer. Except, right now I'll be neither traveling nor performing without my cart, as everything I needed for an act was in there..."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

annosrules

"Blazing Legend, cartographer extraordinaire," Blaze introduces himself before continuing to say, "And sorry about the cart, not much I can do to rectify that though."

Rarity Diva Pony

*she tore the list in half * Here, you take one half, I take the other. We meet back here. * looking down at the list, she walked away * Ok, lets see...

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Stryder221

"And neither am I asking you to." Illusion had responded. "What I need is a job, just something to get me back up onto my feet... And maybe make enough money to get a new cart. Anything at all will do, but just look at me! Nopony's going to give me the time of day, with the state I'm in!"

Lullaby Princess

Ok, Sparkle, don't mess this job up... * she looked down at the list and was completely confused at the list of exotic material * ....um, hm.. * she sat down, studying the list carefully *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

annosrules

"Well, I'm making a very profitable delivery today, and I may be able to spare a few bits if you're willing to help out."

Rarity Diva Pony

* with a huge stack of material floating beside her, she walked back to F.L.C and saw Sparkle sitting down * Sparkle, did you get the fabric? I don't see any... 

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Lullaby Princess

* she looked up and fell over * AH! Oh, um, hi, Akira... I, uhhhh... I'm working on it? * she looked at the list * Umm... what's this? * she pointed at a material name *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Rarity Diva Pony

:facehoof: It's velvet... look, just give me the list, and you carry these back inside.. * she sighed before walking off with the list * ...patience is key, Akira...

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Lullaby Princess

* immediately losing her balance trying to carry the fabric, she fell over again, a whole wave of fabric floating upwards and back down into the dust, turning from their pure color into a brown, dirty color * Oh no! Not the fabric! * she frantically tried to dust them off, but only made it worse* O: * seeing that dusting it off wouldn't help, she sat down and began to cry * Great job, Sparkle! This is the 99th job you've ruined for yourself! :c

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Stryder221

"A delivery, you say? Sounds promising. And what exactly will we be delivering?"

Misty Fly

2015 Oct 06, 00:23:25 #38 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 06, 00:55:36 by Misty Fly
*Suri Got off the train while holding her suitcases*
Magic...

annosrules

"A bit of this and a bit of that, bit mostly fabrics and beads."

Go Up