ADVENTURES OF EQUESTRIA PART 2!! (EVERYPONY WELCOME! )

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Sep 26, 16:19:33

previous topic - next topic

Should there be a Part 3 or a complete end?

Part 3!
6 (100%)
End it!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

Lullaby Princess

2015 Sep 26, 16:19:33 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 15, 23:50:14 by Lullaby Princess
This is part 2! Yaay! :3 To find out what this part 2 is about, just read part 1! ^-^

Name:
Back story:
Anything Else:

Name: Flame Heart
Back Story: Former Princess of the Silver Moon Kingdom. Was turned into a dragon pony by Starfire.
Anything Else: Well, my profile is pretty self explanatory on how Flame Heart looks. She is a burst of energy and would do anything for her friends.

Enjoy this RP, everypony!! :3
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Name: Red
Back-Story: Is the traveling dragon pony that travels with others
Anything else: He is a red dragon pony with a snout that looks like a dragon's

SCIENCE!!

Teal Turken

Name: Sanny
Back story: Sanny grew up all by herself in the forest near Ponyville, living inside of a magical tree that protected her all her life. It wasn't until recently that she became aware of other ponies' existence.
Anything Else: Sanny is a tiny, one inch tall teenage mare who is out exploring the world. She has friends, sure, but she likes to see more of the "big" pony world.

dashie77

Name: Kenya
Backstory: Even as a baby Droconequus She Felt Disincluded,That was untill she Met Silverstar,Red And Sanny She Also is very good at her Chaos (Breif,Hope u like it)
Anything Else: N/A

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Name: Starfire but used to be Starlight.
Backstory: Is the cousin of Silver Star, was trying to get revenge for Silver's father ending her father, but failed.
Anything Else: She has a purple body, red and black mane and her cutie mark is a skull. She can get angry very quickly.
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

dashie77

Kenya Flew Around,Happily,Knowing as a Tween she would be more mature "WOOOO HOOOO!!!!"

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Silver Gem, give me back my bag! * she was chasing Silver Gem in the sky * Silver Gem!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

dashie77

Teal Turken

// So are we still supposed to be in the other dimension or are we back in Equestria? \\

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

dashie77

Kenya Flew up to SilverStar "Need Help?" She Chuckles

Lullaby Princess

/ Oh, we are in Equestria. /

Yes, I need all the help I can get. * Silver Gem landed * Silver Gem may I please have my bag back? * Silver Gem just looked at her * Silver Gem... * she tried to get the bag, but Silver Gem quickly took off * Silver! * she flew after her *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Red flew after Silver Gem trying to get the bag back

SCIENCE!!

dashie77

Super sayian pony

"Well... Red flew back to Kenya and Silver Star ...Ok. Now then what to do now?

SCIENCE!!

Teal Turken

// Alright then. \\

Sanny had left a short time ago to back to the Silver Moon Kingdom. She never really got to explore it much, so she went back into the castle to check the place out.
Hopefully none of the guards, the King or the Queen will mind her just sneaking around.

Lullaby Princess

Ah, thank you, Kenya. * she teleported the bag somewhere safe * Silver Gem, go sit down. * Silver Gem landed with the other dragons and growled * I heard that, Silver Gem! * Silver Gem flew onto a tree * The older she gets, the more childish she acts...  * she turned to Red* Hmm, I'm not sure...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

dashie77

Kenya Shrugs "Back to the Chaos Deminson?"" She Requests

Lullaby Princess

Yea, ok. Silver Gem, we are going back to the Chaos Dimension. C'mon. * Silver Gem roared * Don't argue with me, come on!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up