The Full Moon Syndrome [SIGN-UP]

Started by Laurel Crown, 2015 Aug 26, 10:34:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Laurel Crown

2015 Aug 26, 10:34:37 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 07, 19:26:56 by Laurel Crown
Sign-Up Thread: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15208.0

"Seven ponies wakes up in the middle of an orchard with bite marks on their necks, a pair of longs canines in their mouth and no memories about the moments prior the loss of consciousness. They soon realize they're still in the middle of the metamorphosis to becoming batponies and they have 9 hours until dawn. The only way to survive this nightmare is to find the culprit who assaulted the group before time runs out."

Participants
1) Laurel Crown
2) Grand Illusion (Stryder221)
3) Match Stick (annosrules)
4) White Night (Julien999)
5) Star Diver (waaaaaaah)
6) Carter (_BlazingInfinity)
7) Blue Cloud (MMTfan1)

If you are not a participant, please do not reply here unless you want to be reported

Laurel Crown

2015 Sep 05, 11:45:32 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 05, 14:39:59 by Weremetalwolf
The moon was high in the sky as Laurel Crown, a young student, wakes up with tired eyes, like he has slept for a very brief period of time.
As soon as he rises, he looks around with mixed feelings of anxiety and disorientation. Tall trees, with barks black than charcoal due to the lunar rays being covered by dark green leaves, surrounds the little brown pony in what appears to be an orchard.

"Where the Tartarus am I?"

In the moment where he put his hoof and started massaging his neck, he feels a weird sensation on tact: something like two tiny holes. How did he got such marks? He asks himself trying to explore in his memory in order to understand what happened before he waked... but no memory came to explain the reason behind what assumes to be bite marks.
Laurel Crown bite his lips... only to find that now he had long and sharp canines.
Another revelation lead Laurel into shock: other six ponies (four unicorns and two pegasi) were on the ground sleeping like the earth pony did moments ago. Being more afraid than ever, he decides to inspect a yellow-green unicorn with golden mane wearing two weird horn-like hairpieces.
He has two bite marks like the brown pony and long canines.
Laurel Crown, seeing as how the other ponies, upon further inspection, have the same bite marks and canines as him, decide to awake everypony, starting from the yellow-green unicorn.

"Hey? Are you okay?"

EDIT: The post was breaking the rule 16 of the section three (roleplay section) due it being too graphic for a family friendly forum.

Stryder221

2015 Sep 05, 12:40:15 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 05, 14:43:03 by Weremetalwolf
"Nnn... Go away, too early in the mornin'... Show starts later... Scram..." The unicorn had said, waving away the pony disturbing him as he then proceeded to feel around, likely looking for either a pillow or a sheet. Finding neither, he began to stir.
"Stealing my pillow ain't gonna start it sooner! Now, why don't..." The pony was now properly awake, though one couldn't tell just from looking at his eyes, for they were still closed. Despite that, he could still see just what exactly was wrong. "What." He said flatly, looking around to see the mess he'd apparently gotten himself into.

Groaning in discomfort, he pushed himself up onto his feet, massaging his neck upon noticing the weird feeling in that area. "Okay... That's different... Hey, pal, whatever your name is... Answer me this; Who, Why, and where?"
Before any answer could be given, the unicorn had inevitably pointed his hoof to his neck where the bite marks were.

Upon noticing the bit marks, he sharply drew in a breath at the sight, stiffening up for a moment before shaking his head and trying to calm himself down.
"Might as well add "What Happened?" to the list... Whatever I ended up having, I clearly had too much..."

EDIT: The post was breaking the rule 16 of the section three (roleplay section) due it being too graphic for a family friendly forum.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Weremetalwolf

The posts were edited because the mentioning of blood, even if that little, is too graphic for a family friendly forum which break the rule number 16 of the roleplay section regarding roleplays being family friendly. These forums are accessible to everyone at any age, hence family friendly. This means your role-plays can not include gore, adult situations, or violence.

For the time being, the roleplay can continue, but if situations like this one will happen again, we will take serious action.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

annosrules

A charcoal pony with a red and yellow mane groans softly from the heap he was left in by whatever creature that had attacked him and the other ponies. Grey eyelids pull back to reveal the fiery eyes of the pony, but quickly close once the painful light hits his weary eyes.

_BlazingInfinity

Carter hears other ponies talking to each other.

"Stop... I'll race you soon enough." said Carter. He turns over and rolls on his wing. Carter wakes up and looks around.

"Where the heck am I?" he says. He sees 6 other ponies around him. He feels a sharp pain on his neck. He touchs around his neck and feels a bite mark.

"Well I might as well get to know these ponies." he said. He walks over to 3 standing ponies.

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at Carter secretly*
Marble : mabe he can tell me where am i?
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

"Might as well introduce myself." said Carter. He sees a pony eyeing him secretly from the side.

"Hello there my name is Carter, and I'm a really fast Pegasus." he said.

"Also where the heck am I?" he asked looking around again.
Toast is amazing.

Misty Fly

Marble : ah well no use of hiding anymore i guess
Magic...

Laurel Crown

Laurel Crown was more disoriented than ever.
Seven ponies who don't know each other, bite marks on their neck, weird canines... and strangely, he was able to look into the darkness like he can do while walking at noon. Maybe the other six ponies are able to as soon as they wake up.
Something is very fishy and yet the loss of memory impedes to understand the full image of the situation.
The only way to get out of this mess is to cooperate with each other but there are other things to do. For example, being able to turn into a team and how to get out os this nightmare.
Laurel, being the intelligent pony he is, decide to take the gamble and speak with a pretty loud voice so that the other ponies would listen.

"Well, colts... Now that you're all awake and without a hint of how where we supposed to be, looks like the only way to get out of this mess is to cooperate with each other, and the first step will be presenting ourselves and see if everypony have a connection between us. My name is Laurel Crown and I... don't know who y'all are."

He say it with an embarrassed face.

_BlazingInfinity

"Who are you calling a colt?" said Carter. He looked over at Laurel.

"Oh and By the way my names Carter. And I'm faster than everypony here." He said as he walked under a tree, flew up to a branch, and sat on it.
Toast is amazing.

Stryder221

2015 Sep 05, 19:40:03 #11 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 05, 19:52:32 by Stryder221
"We heard about that oh-so mythical speed already, thank you very much..." The unicorn had said, apparently to nopony in particular.
And then he noticed another funny feeling in his teeth, and ended up sticking a hoof in his mouth, feeling around in an attempt to see what was up.

He then almost immediately yelped as he felt something sharp, yanking the hoof out to see that it was, actually, perfectly fine.
"Fangs...? Oh, dear princesses, what did I drink...?" The stallion muttered to himself, before shaking his head.

"I am known as Grand Illusion, member of the Serégon family in Canterlot, working as a traveling performer and actor." The unicorn, Illusion, had said, bringing himself up to full height in order to at least attempt to appear dignified.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

MMTfan1

Blue finally wakes up.  "Where am I?"  He notices six other ponies, but recognizes only Marble.  "Who are you guys? What are we doing here?"

_BlazingInfinity

"Well I don't know who you ponies are or where we are... but we need to work together to find out what happened." Carter said. He got off of the branch and helps up the blue Pegasus on the ground. He pulls the Pegasus closer to him.

"Just so we are clear I'm the fastest one here... got it?..." he whispered to the other pony. He let go of the Pegasus and trotted to the other ponies.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

The charcoal unicorn manages to get up onto all four hooves, though he's still behaving as if he was in pain, and has yet to make any attempt at communication with the other ponies.

_BlazingInfinity

"Looks like we got someone new in this little group." Carter said looking at the charcoal pony.

"Man I miss Blue Thunder, Dusk, Infinity, Venom, and Excalibur." he said to himself.
Toast is amazing.

MMTfan1

2015 Sep 06, 01:05:58 #16 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 06, 01:14:45 by MMTfan1
"Exactly how fast can you go?" Blue asked Carter.

_BlazingInfinity

"I can break the sound barrier instantly. Or I suppose I can break it in a few seconds." he said. (I am trying to tone down his speed.)
Toast is amazing.

waaaaaaah

(well, that was quick. I was afraid that I was going to miss something X3)

"Hwwaaaa," Star Diver yawned as he slowly awoke from his slumber. "That was-"

He stopped mid-sentence. He felt cold, hard ground beneath him; he didn't remember going to sleep outside. His tongue rolled absent-mindedly in his mouth, and he felt something sharp.

"W-what's going on?"  he half wondered aloud as he tried to make sense of his situation.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

_BlazingInfinity

"Now we have a full team I guess." said Carter, as he rolled his eyes.
Toast is amazing.

Go Up