Greetings and salutations to you

Started by Gypsy, 2015 Aug 18, 10:33:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gypsy

Hello everyone (or pony) I am Gypsy, i'm not really new here, but this is my first topic I think, it's really nice to get to see how far the game has been developed, and I have read and re-read all the rules, before you reply with a link. ^-^ I would really love to get to know you all and would adore to see you all in-game one day, hope to hear from you all soon.

Weremetalwolf

*reads the post* =I

Welcome to the forum my new friend and remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Gypsy

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2015 Aug 18, 12:00:32
*reads the post* =I

Welcome to the forum my new friend and remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D

Thank you for such a warm welcome, I will try to.  X3

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Gypsy

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2015 Aug 18, 23:37:17
Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Haha, you must not of read my post, I've seen all the rules but thank you so much for the welcome!

Spacecase101

2015 Aug 19, 02:07:43 #5 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 19, 02:24:01 by Spacecase101
Greetings..n stuff hope you have mucho fun here. Also please accept this Official, one-of-a-kind, Slightly damp, LoE towel that was not in anyway taken fromt eh nearest hotel. 1 sec (crosses out Holiday Inn and writes LoE on it). Their you go.  :3

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Gypsy

Quote from: Spacecase101 on 2015 Aug 19, 02:07:43
Greetings..n stuff hope you have mucho fun here. Also please accept this Official, one-of-a-kind, Slightly damp, LoE towel that was not in anyway taken fromt eh nearest hotel. 1 sec (crosses out Holiday Inn and writes LoE on it). Their you go.  :3

Oo!  :3 A one of a kind, slightly damp, Loe towel that's totally not from a hotel, thank you for the welcome too!  ^-^

Proudy Hooves

Greetings, comrade! =D
Hah, i registered there 2 days later than you xD
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Gypsy

Wow only two days?  O: You my twin?  Thanks for the welcome, I see you also speak russian! You must teach me one day.  X3

Go Up