August Open Server Weekend Feedback Thread!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Aug 16, 14:08:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

EredarOmen

Hi there, when I played the game I enjoyed the new additions including the shading, the guards and new quests.
There are some minor criticisms I have, one being that there are certain buildings in Ponydale that any player can walk through, some of the guards have been buried underneath some paths and some of the props in the Heartlands not being properly placed.
But still, once again, great job!  :D

Robobrony

I have a few questions. How much longer will it be before the game is finished? And why not keep it open all the time so those who keep missing out on the open server events can participate? I find it frustrating as I am unable to take part in the open server weekends and I would very much like to play the game but can't. I want to play the game but can't if you only open the game for just a weekend after a long while.

Telferi

Please convert the game file to exe, because it's keep crashing my Windows

Yugilover1

:c D: DD: ono :s please can any pony tell me when the next date to play Legends of equestria game please I want to know
I have seen My Little Pony from G1 to Present so keep on smiling my little bronies and here is the link to my oc picture that someone draw for me http://pre05.deviantart.net/cc77/th/pre/i/2015/315/a/4/yutem_as_an_alicorn_by_yugilover1-d9gcauy.jpg

Moon Pearl

Quote from: Telferi on 2015 Sep 11, 14:34:09
Please convert the game file to exe, because it's keep crashing my Windows

By Crashing your Windows you mean "blue screen of you-can't-play-this-shenanigans"  o.O?

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

McClaw

Quote from: Yugilover1 on 2015 Sep 11, 17:16:35
:c D: DD: ono :s please can any pony tell me when the next date to play Legends of equestria game please I want to know

Like the rest of us, keep watch on the site front page or the social media accounts for an announcement of the next Open Server Event (usually weekend).
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Moon Pearl

Quote from: McClaw on 2015 Sep 12, 07:51:43
Like the rest of us, keep watch on the site front page or the social media accounts for an announcement of the next Open Server Event (usually weekend).

I bet my plot, my feathered friend, that the next OSW will be before or after 'Scare-master' episode....Meaning in Nightmare Night.....or Halloween for those skinned....bipedal....things o.O

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Pipkin

There is currently no plans for the next OSW but we will announce the next one when there is.

Please stay on topic, thank you.

Sandalaia

Oh, I forgot to play the game when it was open.  :c  D:

Pawny Heart

Well, my feedback is: I couldn't play at all. Crashed when started loading after clicking on a server. I was going to open a ticket, but someone had already reported it on the first day, so I waited, but the ticket was not answered until the end of the OSW.
I also couldn't play last OSW, at the beggining of april, because it also had crashed.
No problem with my computer, because I made sure that this time everything was ok.
It means it's been almost half a year I've been waiting. And I don't know if I'll look forward to play it anymore, if it happens a third time, waiting one whole year.

Lermineronn

2015 Sep 17, 06:32:55 #110 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 17, 06:35:09 by Yatsun Milena
Я очень счастлива, что открытие серверов, но у меня не работает локация Ферма сладкое яблочко. Если так не только у меня, то сообщите мне плиз. И не какой фермы тыквы я нифига не увидела.
P.S я Русская! ;) ovO :D ovO

Post Merge

Quote from: Justice Armor on 2015 Aug 16, 14:34:18
my biggest thing is the quests in the book - they aren't showing up on the page at all, so i'm getting lost at a few points. i found two of the things for the nurse in Ponydale for example, but i can't remember where the third place is that i'm supposed to ask for supplies.

the only other major thing i could say is, i feel like the areas could use more distinguishable landmarks, or something to make certain points stand out more. now, i fully understand that would probably be a pain to come up with, but you asked for feedback :P for example, navigating the Crystal Kingdom was pretty difficult. it looks good and you guys are doing a great job on this game! but a lot of the streets there just tend to blend together. i've had a lot of problems with this when trying to find certain locations or NPCs in the game during quests. the giant statue in the Heartlands, where the portal to Cloudopolis is, is a perfect example of something that makes something stand out more. i've been having some trouble finding the portal to Ponydale in there, but i know exactly where the portal to Cloudopolis is.

now, i'm also having some trouble mining. there's a quest where a pony asks you to get some gems for her, but i can't figure out how to do that. (i might have just missed something, though), the lighting in certain areas looks a little weird on my OC since he's dark red. i'm not sure if there's actually anything to do about that, though. it's not a big problem. the sky in Evershade tended to glitch up a bit, that's not a big deal, either, but it's probably worth mentioning.

this is my first open server weekend and other than the two major things i mentioned, i'm having a lot of fun with this! definitely looking forward to the next one and great job on this so far! i can barely figure out Stencyl right now, i can't imagine what all went into this.
Много слов! ovO

Candy Beats

When will the servers be open again so I can prepare? I had to make a new account because I forgot my 1st one. I never got to play this game and I really want too  :(

Pipkin

An announcement will be made when another osw is planned.  As of right now there are no plans for one, but if that changes watch for an announcement here from PR.  Thanks.

Spirit_of_Spacesynth

I'm just so excited about next open server weekend... I can't wait...

White Chaos

:c I was realy hoping playing that game... WHY?!?! D:  DD:  >A< OPEN THE SERVERS AGAIN  D: D: D:
I'm mad at you right now!  >:/ :s

PonySunset

Quote from: White Chaos on 2015 Oct 05, 14:33:12
:c I was realy hoping playing that game... WHY?!?! D:  DD:  >A< OPEN THE SERVERS AGAIN  D: D: D:
I'm mad at you right now!  >:/ :s

yes me too!  >A<
SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

Ewind

什么时候可以再次开服!我都已经等不及了!! DD:
XD

GlassMirror

@White Chaos @PonySunset @mlp252851490
Spoiler: show

Here's my feedback since I didn't comment: MEGA wouldn't start the download. ;)

obcyx

I wanna join to game but i don't know how and when join to game and download  :I  (:

Naura

@White Chaos @PonySunset @mlp252851490 @obcyx
Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Sep 22, 10:55:55
An announcement will be made when another osw is planned.  As of right now there are no plans for one, but if that changes watch for an announcement here from PR.  Thanks.

You'll be able to download the game a couple of days before the OSW starts, so just keep waiting.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Go Up