Possible game suggestions.

Started by Flambe, 2015 Aug 14, 01:23:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Flambe

Ok so. I have a few suggestions to give for the future of LoE. For me, I feel the skill bar should be apart from the emotes from the attack skills. Also skills should be movable, aswell if possible add more action bars. The mini map looks better to the top right of the screen. I get the design is a scrool for the actionbars, but it looks...odd. Also the empty I guess avatar picture on the leftside of the actionbar should be attatched with the health and magic. The stamina bar should be a bar of it own since magic and stamina are taking from the same bar. The UI could us the ability to move around where the player sees fit. That is what all I could think of for the UI. Another suggestion could be a cooldown counter, the ground pound attack is not responding on click. Esc should open and close the menu window. That is what I could think of so far I will post more as I play the game.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Flambe on 2015 Aug 14, 01:23:10
Well, you're forgetting this game is in Alpha.
(I think it just got out of Pre-Alpha? Not sure...)
They just put this stuff together so we have something pretty to look at while we test the game.
It's like putting a random steering wheel on a car with a random dashboard, it may not look as good as other cars, but the car's half made, they're just testing the engine/tires/ext.

Same thing applies here.
They're just testing the coding, seeing if the servers can take the load, blah blah blah.
You get the point.

Flambe

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 Aug 14, 02:59:43
Well, you're forgetting this game is in Alpha.
(I think it just got out of Pre-Alpha? Not sure...)
They just put this stuff together so we have something pretty to look at while we test the game.
It's like putting a random steering wheel on a car with a random dashboard, it may not look as good as other cars, but the car's half made, they're just testing the engine/tires/ext.

Same thing applies here.
They're just testing the coding, seeing if the servers can take the load, blah blah blah.
You get the point.

I know. I'm just suggesting ways to better improve the game once it's out of testing.

Pipkin

This board is for site suggestion.  At this time we really aren't taking game suggestions because as Sweet Brew stated the game is still in pre-alpha and we are still building the core components of the internal system.  If you have feedback on this past particular OSW you can see the thread in the news section.

Locking up

Go Up