2017 Apr 29, 13:22:40

Author Topic: Hide & Seek in Canterlot/Ponyville V: Unexpected Hiatus Edition! + Anniversary!!  (Read 2337 times)

I'll try to make it as Cheese Sandwhich

Offline CMC Scootaloo

• Writer
  • LoE veteran, playing since July 7th 2013!
    • View Profile
@DeceptiveCadance

10 minutes until starting! Equus, Cantermore, Room f87186f!

This thread is only for my own Hide & Seek events. Please don't make advertisements for your's here.
If you want to meet Scootaloo, be on the lookout for her during OSWs!

@DeceptiveCadance

This thread is only for my own Hide & Seek events. Please don't make advertisements for your's here.

I accidentally posted on the wrong thread. Sorry.

I'll try to make it as Cheese Sandwhich
good luck trying to get in. 50 people are going to show up and only 10 are gunna be able to play, lol
snopp doggy dog and dr dre is at tha do'

what sever is it on?

Offline Particlemane

• Writing Leader
  • Storytellers make the worlds go 'round.
    • View Profile
I would like to know as well.

The Storyteller's symbol is a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines are the breath, the storyteller's medium. The center is a heart, for without heart, the story dies.

Offline Lumienaughty

• Up to bat!
    • View Profile
I would like to know as well.
Seems this one didn't go on!
More's the pity! Not that I was able to stay long. Heya Particle!

Looks like I'm going to miss you this OSW.  >A<

@CMC Scootaloo
Oh! And Scoots, if the last one was a bit much, I do have a suggestion (Assuming Hushy doesn't get to you first).
It all seemed to go much smoother somehow with lots of people if you just have everyone that's found join in on the hunt as the seekers. A lot less poking and prodding and waiting for a particular person to be done. You just roll along, and more people see action, and get found!

Offline CMC Scootaloo

• Writer
    • View Profile
@Lumienaughty

Seems this one didn't go on!
More's the pity! Not that I was able to stay long. Heya Particle!

Looks like I'm going to miss you this OSW.  >A<

@CMC Scootaloo
Oh! And Scoots, if the last one was a bit much, I do have a suggestion (Assuming Hushy doesn't get to you first).
It all seemed to go much smoother somehow with lots of people if you just have everyone that's found join in on the hunt as the seekers. A lot less poking and prodding and waiting for a particular person to be done. You just roll along, and more people see action, and get found!

No, it isn't!  I was just stupid and forgot to write it in the thread here! Unexpected circumstances happened, so I had to move the event (which I announced online on Griffonia).
It's happening in four minutes now! I mention it on the server too!

Offline Particlemane

• Writing Leader
    • View Profile
Gonna miss you too, Witchy.

I don't know why I thought the time was going to be 6:00 EST. I guess I just got confused.

The Storyteller's symbol is a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines are the breath, the storyteller's medium. The center is a heart, for without heart, the story dies.

So far I've made it to all the Hide and Seeks this OSW. (As Crystal Whirl) It has been so much fun hopefully I'll make it tomorrow! Happy Anniversary!  ^-^

Was a lot of fun, Scoots! Sorry I had to cut out early, but I had promised to do something with my guild in the Old Republic.

Oh well. Tomorrow I shall endeavor to show up and be there the whole time!

Offline CMC Scootaloo

• Writer
    • View Profile
So, I have to apologize for something. Apparently, I derped again. As the start post says, there was supposed to be an afterparty of the second Hide & Seek event in Sugarcube Corner and I forgot about it. First my timezone confusion at the first event, now this mishap.
Seems like this is the weekend of derps for my Hide & Seek events. And that on the 5th Anniversary. :c
Anyway, I'm making this after party anyway (even when now not everypony will be able to come, because of the unexpected announcement. :( ), after all, it is a special occasion!
Expect it to happen at 01:00 PM EST! Time will be two hours, so that we can end the afterparty roughly one hour before the last Hide & Seek event starts, to give you all some time before it to get ready and to finish other stuff!
I announce it in the game too and the start post gets an update! Sorry for the inconvenience, everypony! :(

@Kat522

So far I've made it to all the Hide and Seeks this OSW. (As Crystal Whirl) It has been so much fun hopefully I'll make it tomorrow! Happy Anniversary!  ^-^

Thank you so much, Crystal Whirl! Those Hide & Seek events have grown a lot to me and it fills my heart with sunshine that I can celebrate a 5th Anniversary now! :D
Don't miss out on the (belated) afterparty for the event yesterday! It's at 01:00 PM EST!

@Sylvian

Don't worry, I'm glad you were here! 0:) You can also come to the (belated) afterparty from the event yesterday! It takes off at 01:00 PM EST!
« Last Edit: 2015 Aug 16, 06:38:13 by CMC Scootaloo »

Offline Particlemane

• Writing Leader
    • View Profile
Saturday's Secondary H&S event:

We had about 12 by the end of it. We played a bunch of different ways: one hider, one seeker. In the end, we joined up into teams of 6; one team were hiders and the other team were seekers. It worked really well, although I didn't get many pictures. Thanks for all who played.

Offline Julien999

• "Ponies are better than humans? How?"
    • View Profile
So, I have to apologize for something. Apparently, I derped again. As the start post says, there was supposed to be an afterparty of the second Hide & Seek event in Sugarcube Corner and I forgot about it. First my timezone confusion at the first event, now this mishap.

Anyway, Happy birthday for your Hide & Seek event! (I will say a random thing here: "Pinkie Pie turned me into a cake and put me into this.")

Offline FlutterButterflyMLP

• Creativity is intelligence having fun
    • View Profile
I am so glad I got to go! ^-^
I loved the event! It was so much fun! I hope to see Scoots and the entire group again next OSW!
I am Cherry Sweet! :3

I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe and My Little Pony.
See you in Equestria!

DeviantArt: Pastel-Pony-Artist

Offline Mizuki

• typical tumblr addict
    • View Profile
I didn't actually participate (my dog kept making me go afk which is why I stood still a lot!) but it was cool watching you guys & gals get organized and have fun ^-^

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Offline Dj_FaUn

• Dare to be uncommon!
    • View Profile
I really enjoyed playing Hide N Seek with you guys. I can't wait to play with you guys on the next OSW! :D
"Life's too short to focus on the things you hate. Focus on what you love to do instead." --- PewDiePie

My OC's: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14700.0

Offline Ellowee

• Public Relations
    • View Profile
I had a lot of fun at the event!

Offline CMC Scootaloo

• Writer
    • View Profile
It's time to wrap these events and bring them to a conclusion. I am sorry, but I won't be able to offer full reports on these events.
I want to conclude them before the LAR starts because then I will host Hide & Seek events regularly and won't have time anymore to conclude older events.
But I still have some stuff to show you guys.....
I recorded all three events during this OSW and link them for you below, so that you won't forget the great time we had:

Scootaloo's Hide & Seek Event 1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVj-Ij3BcDA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVj-Ij3BcDA</a>

Scootaloo's Hide & Seek Event 2 (Anniversary Raffle!)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuLvDW0o9v0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuLvDW0o9v0</a>

Scootaloo's Hide & Seek Event 2 (Game)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUr2LZLrBBI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUr2LZLrBBI</a>

Scootaloo's Hide & Seek Event 3

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3-Jo7XJJxY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3-Jo7XJJxY</a>

And I have more! Since I can't do proper reports, I have uploaded all of the screenshots of the three events into albums on Imgur:

Scootaloo's Hide & Seek Event 1 screenshots

Scootaloo's Hide & Seek Event 2 screenshots (Raffle and Game)

Scootaloo's Hide & Seek Event 3 screenshots

And here are, of course, the group pictures we made at the end of the events:

And that wraps up the events! Thank you for coming to Scootaloo's Hide & Seek games, everypony! 0:)
« Last Edit: 2016 Dec 10, 01:16:26 by CMC Scootaloo »