The adventure Of Three Brothers [Just Jump In!]

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Aug 08, 01:18:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Brave-dash

Brave flew up and pointed at where she saw the stuff stand. "Over there!" She said.

[Profile pic drawn by invultrois]
[signature drawn by Bakasan94]

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: *looking  to see were she was pointing and yells* Thanks Brave!

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

"No problem!"  She said, landing on the ground and following him to the fruit area

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: *as they near the fruit stand Sunset bumps into a cloaked pony* The cloaked pony says.I'm so s-sorry about s-sir Sunset Sparkle: No miss it's my fault I wasn't looking were i was going I'm sorry. *the cloaked pony ran away after he said that. and him and brave walk to the fruit stand that wasn't to far ahead*

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave runs up to the stand and looks back at sunset "they have a larger variety of fruit choices here than in baltimare"

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle trots over to the stand with brave "and they also have a wider selection than in las pegasus."

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

"Probably from all the farm work here and stuff." Brave said, admiring the wide fruit selection.

Super sayian pony

"yeah in las pegasus my little brother star had a little farm and gave what he grew to the markets and shops"said Sunset Sparkle while picking out fruits.

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

"Heh, I don't have any siblings, sometimes I wish I did because it gets kinda lonely... Especially now while I'm doing airsho-..." Brave cut herself off and coughed for a second, going silent and not continuing her sentence.

Super sayian pony

"It doesn't matter if you don't have siblings but if you have friends they are in a way like family"he said as they walked towards the vegetable stand.

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave walked over to the vegetables with sunset, lowering down under something once she saw that almost everypony in the store was looking at her unusual wings.

Super sayian pony

"hey brave I now see your wings and how you fly you should not let what other ponies think about you and remember you are yourself and nopony can ever change that but you

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave blushed a little "sorry, it was too much pressure." She said, getting up. "I don't understand why I feel so embarrassed in front of these ponies, especially since my job involves flying and using my wings in front of crowds."

Super sayian pony

"Its great that your starting to open up to me"he says with a warm smile on his face

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave stretched out her tail feathers as she yawned. "I get along with others pretty easily when I trust them, and I really trust you because your being really nice to me." She said, giving him a happy smile. She yawned again, suddenly realizing how tired she was. "I regret not getting enough sleep..." She said, finishing her yawn.

Super sayian pony

"glad you trust me enough to share things with me" he said as he picked out veggies "there is only two more things we need to get the first thing is some juice for Ginger and a watering can for Star" then finished picking out veggies and walked to a stand with juice.

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave stretch out her wings, and stretched a bit more.

Super sayian pony

"To trust others brave you need to trust yourself and to trust yourself you need to let go of your insecurities"as he gets some juice and notices the stand also has watering cans and gets one of them and him and brave walk back to the hotel

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave trotted into the room, A bit slow, remembering she can't run without hurting herself.

Super sayian pony

as sunset walks back in the room he goes into ginger's and star's room and gives them their things and they talk sunset says" all right here you go you two"he says this they say thank you and he walks into his room and practices his magic.

SCIENCE!!

Go Up