The adventure Of Three Brothers [Just Jump In!]

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Aug 08, 01:18:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HowTea

Name: HowTea

Pros: Great knowledge of herbs, great jumper

Cons: Gets hit by everything thrown around him, short stamina, has got hard time talking to females

Backstory: His dad, Sparking Sword, was a royal guard once. His mom's name is Dolly Flower. They lived in one unnamed village, but then moved to Canterlot. HowTea went to school there, to the "Potion Brewing" class. When he got older, he moved to Ponyville where he built a farm. HowTea is the main supplier of the tea for whole PonyVille.

Spoiler: show

HowTea was lying under a tree, enjoying the nice weather in shadow.

For Chat-O-Landia!

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle:*yells* all right hope your ok. Sunset Sparkle:*to himself* I hop she is all right.

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave relaxes her wings, still extended, but just closes her eyes and thinks for a moment.

[Profile pic drawn by invultrois]
[signature drawn by Bakasan94]

Super sayian pony

*walking out he said* Sunset Sparkle: Hey Brave im going out for some fruit and vegatables. You need anything?

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave jumps up, folding her wings, and looks at the door. "Y-yeah, some apples would be nice." She said, nervously.

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: Ok see you later. Hey Ginger, Star would you like anything?
Ginger Snap: Yeah cupcakes or just some juice.
Star Light: Yeah watering can please.

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave Dash gets up off the bed and explores the room, and then goes to join the other ponies.

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: Brave its only me Ginger and Star are staying here.

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave tilted her ear and replied "I know" and then got up and looked out a window.

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: *looking back as he walks through the door* Hey Brave you coming?

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

"Oh, uh, yeah, sorry" the mare said, Catching up with the rest of the group. She already missed her home, not knowing how long she will be away from it didn't help either. She looked back at the window and wondered where she was in ponyville, she thought about getting a map but she isn't so good with thoes, so she just continued to follow the group of stallions to the store, not bothering to speak of her problem.

Super sayian pony

2015 Aug 08, 11:27:02 #31 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 09, 09:32:25 by Super sayian pony
Sunset Sparkle: If your wondering Brave I do have a map because I also dont know were we are in ponyvile I just found this by coincidence.

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave looked up and replied "no thanks, it's your map, you found it" she said with a warm smile.

Once they were outside brave spread her unique looking wings as she jumped up and became airborne right above them, flying at their walking pace.

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: *looks up and says to himself* hmm her wings are very interesting.
*as brave and him go toward the market he notice ponys waving at him and waves back to them*

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave folded her wings as son as she saw other ponies and landed safely on the ground, she felt a bit weird being in a town where everypony could see her, but she just remembered she does airshows for a living and just decided that nopony cared if she was a little different looking.

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: *looking over at Brave* Brave you shouldn't care what other ponies think of you.
*they walk on*

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

"I know," she said, looking at some unique details of hers, like her shoulder talons. "I just have to realize that they don't care."

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: Yeah thats all you have to do. All that matters is that you are you and nopony can change that.

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave trotted up a bit closer to sunset sparkle so she wouldn't get lost in the store, with a warm grin.

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: *smiling* OK we are here in the market now lets find the fruit stand.

SCIENCE!!

Go Up