My little presentation... and help request ^^'

Started by Vanroc, 2015 Aug 02, 05:54:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vanroc

Hi! I'm new here :)

I want play this game but I don't know how download it. If someone could help me I would appreciate it very much. Tanks in advance!

(Sorry if you don't understand me, I don't know much english ^^')

Lemon1b

Hi, Vanroc! And welcome to the forum. The game open sever will only be available from 14th till the 16th of August. The game client will be available for download 2 days prior. For the time being you can use the forum for different activities and interactions. Play forum Thread Games or interact with others users and make friends. But don't forget to check the Forum Rules. Have fun! Matey!

Vanroc

I'll keep that in mind, thank you. I try to comment occasionally but not promise anything (here I am using the google translator, too sad  ^^').

Thanks for answering. See you soon :)

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D

We will have an open server from the 14th to the 16th of August and you'll be able to download the game a day or two before the 14th. I hope you'll stay with us until then!
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Enjer

Hello, Vanroc. Perhaps, you shouldn't worry, your English is understandable (only if I do it right) even for me, for foreigner, not knowing English, too. However, your grammar, yeah, as same as mine is a little not correctly somewhere.

Welcome. I joined to the community and learn their language. Maybe, and you're planning something similar.

Vanroc

Thanks to all of you, really :)

I just read the rules and I totally agree with them. I appreciate that you have this legislation and so will you assure you a good atmosphere in the forum and in the game itself. I like it.

And thanks Enjer, but I really need study English a lot. It can't be that people have to deduce what I'm saying, and look at me, I here with google translator.It's very sad that I understand quite well and yet can not properly write to all of you, sorry. I do not want to bother anyone with my unknowledge of the language. Thanks also, I appreciate it :)

P.D.1: Weremetalwolf... I love your avatar, It's so cute!  <3
P.D.2: I want to see the dog of "Order of the corgi" (Rule post) in the game enforcing the rules, as a member of the police of Ponyville... Pleeease :D

Weremetalwolf

Quote from: Vanroc on 2015 Aug 03, 16:47:48
P.D.1: Weremetalwolf... I love your avatar, It's so cute!  <3

Thank you ;)

Quote from: Vanroc on 2015 Aug 03, 16:47:48
P.D.2: I want to see the dog of "Order of the corgi" (Rule post) in the game enforcing the rules, as a member of the police of Ponyville... Pleeease :D

Well, who knows, you'll have to stay with us to see if it will become a thing lol
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Vanroc

I stay, I stay but just reading people. I have to study a little before coment ^^'

Spacecase101

Hiya...N stuff   :D hope you have a great time here.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up