Laurel Crown & Sea Breeze

Started by Laurel Crown, 2015 Jun 29, 14:40:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Laurel Crown

My first OCs and Ponysonas I've ever made since I became a Brony. Apologize if there are some broken English and errors since I'm not American nor British. ^^'

Laurel Crown
Spoiler: show
Name: Laurel Crown

Nickname: Laurie

Race: Earth Pony

Birthplace: Manelan, Equitaly

Cutie Mark: A laurel wreath (represent knowledge)

Special powers/abilities: It doesn't have one. He mostly relies on his intellect

Three positive adjectives: Gentle, calm and smart

Three negative adjectives: very shy, hesitant and weak

Likes: Sea Breeze, friends, reading books (especially the History ones), calm places, tea, walking outside during calm weather, puzzles

Dislikes: bullies, being alone, doubting about his talent, junk food, noisy places, being disturbed while reading

Background
Born in Manelan, a big city of Equitalian, Laurel Crown has always been an intelligent pony who prefer using his intellect rather than brute force to overcome problems. Ever since school, he was always mistreated by bullies who were jealous of his talent and Cutie Mark who simbolizes his neverending thirst for knowledge. Due to this trauma, Laurel became more shy and introverted, living his life in complete solitude until he went to University of Roam where he met her future lover Sea Breeze.
After getting a degree in History, he moved to Equestria in order to become an historian along with Sea Breeze and now lives in Canterlot.
Due to his previous solitary life, caused by episodes of bullism, he values friendship as a very important thing and he would do anything to help a friend with his intellect.
Unfortunately, also because of bullism, he became dubious about his talent and would go into depression without the support of Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze
Spoiler: show
Name: Sea Breeze

Nickname: Breezie

Race: Pegaus

Birthplace: Neighples, Equitaly

Cutie Mark: A compass rose (represent the ability to fly at high speed and to generate wind)

Special powers/abilities:  Her top speed while flying is 230 mph (370 kmh) and she's able to create strong gusts of wind with her wings. She's also a good swimmer.

Three positive adjectives: Lively, friendly and brave

Three negative adjectives: lousy, rude and violent (sometimes)

Likes: Laurel Crown, friends, wrestling, intense training, flying at high speed, swimming, walking along the coast, writing stories... but do not tell around

Dislikes: bullies, slackers, injuries, boredom, sweets, being out of shape,

Background
Known as "La Sirena del Mare" (Sea Mermaid in local Neighpolitan dialect), Sea Breeze is a beautiful mare... who doesn't care about etiquette and, instead of dreaming of being a supermodel or what, she wants to be a wrestler like her idol Masked Mare.
That's why she passes every afternoon in training until she was exhausted.
She also has a childhood dream: becoming a writer. That's why she went to the University of Roam to pursue her dream... and that's where she met Laurel Crown.
Ever since that day she became protective with her boyfriend and she would do everything to help him, even overcoming his doubts on his talent.
When it comes to athletic performances, Sea Breeze is a well trained pegasus both in strenght and speed. If bullies tries to annoy Laurel, they must face her... and she's not a pony with good manners as most ponies may think.

Believe or not, I created Sea Breeze when I played LoE so that's why the Cutie Mark may sounds familiar.
Her artwork is an old vector made by a friend of mine. One day or another I should replace it with a better artwork.

annosrules

These are great designs for characters, though they are lacking some... Well, character. I'm on my phone right now so I can't see sea breeze, but I really think that Laurel Crown is an awesome looking pony and would love to see more information about her.

Laurel Crown

Laurel Crown is male. lol
Yeah... they're not particular and with complex characters but that's because I want to make a LoE-only version of them. My intention is to develop them over time with roleplays so it's natural that they come up with lack of character. X3

That Laurel Crown's artwork is made by my friend labba94. You know... that guy often mentioned in EQD's comic news.

Let's say that Sea Breeze doesn't have an official artwork or a screenshot. I should make a screenshot of her during this August's OSW. :D

annosrules

I wasn't sure on gender and made the mare assumption based on the muzzle shape, and I'm looking forward to his appearance in the RP's.

(Quick plug for the Royal Guard RP due to no one I'm supposed to be interacting with posting for ages)

Laurel Crown

Oh my god how tardy I am for posting with such a delay. :l

I always used the female muzzle on my ponysona because I never liked the male one. A Royal Guard RP? You could link it, I'll appreciate it X3

annosrules

Sure thing: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13266.0

My OC for this RP is Match Stick, who is currently fresh out of the infirmary and reading books at the library. Waaaah is using Book Keeper and is training Teal Turkin's Character Zappy how to control his magic better. Maplewood's OC Capt. Maple is doing an inspection, and LunarDusk's Lubu is making a mess in the library. Which leaves Darkhooves and his various Dragon Pony OC's lulling around at there village, though it seems as though he may be goining the rest of us on the site soon enough.

As far as I know, I'm the only person who is willing to post daily.

Go Up