The Industrial Academy(Sign-up first)

Started by GlassMirror, 2015 Jun 25, 18:49:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

You welcome ma'am.

He returns back to his door, opens it and sees the basic furniture in it. He looks around a bit before placing his stuff next to the bed and looking out the window.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GlassMirror

*Out of Peace's window theirs a couple of dragon stallions and normal dragons practicing their techniques and abilities. one of them looks at Peace and snarls, and another one (Relic) waves a 'hello.'

Stryder221

Giving no more than a little shrug, Illusion copied the actions peace had taken to get the door open, applying them to his own. And, well, it worked.

The work of magic, probably.

Anyway, the room itself... It wasn't too terrible, at least. Comfy-looking bed, end-table, drawers, a window, closet, bookshelf (with a few books already there), and a mirror.
"Huh. Not bad. Not as spartan as I was expecting, though quite plain. maybe this won't be so bad..."

Nibbly, who had been watching everything from the unicorn's vest pocket, poking her head out to do so, had hopped out, taking her own look around.
While his squirrel companion was busy looking around, Illusion took quick a look out through the window, wondering if he'd see anything even remotely interesting.

Probably not, but you never know.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Peace Keeper

Peace looks outside. There is a group of dragons and dragon ponies. His feelings are a bit mixed since he and the others ponies are the only ones in school. Interesting enough, he sees a few on the ground that appear to see him from the window. When he sees a dragon pony snarling at him, he hides a bit, just looking with partial head. He feels a bit intimidated from the expression, almost if it wants to eat him. He sees another, who seems to wave to his direction. Seeing a sign of a greeting, he waves back, still hiding a bit. He feels a bit of comfort knowing there are some nice dragons out there.

The armored pony sets his stuff, which is just a thin backpack, and looks around until looking towards the window. He stares out into the ground, then the school, then the horizon.

*talking to himself* Gonna be a wild abroad study. Should be decent enough to know these fellas and their origins, if any. These dragon ponies have been a bit unknown to my knowledge, but will take whatever I can to understand the group.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GlassMirror

2015 Jul 05, 22:46:44 #44 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 05, 22:53:40 by GlassMirror
*Small Wonder hides behind a wall to spy on the dragon ponies who are practicing... the one who snarled at Peace says:*

Catch: Can you believe that Razor actually invited some ponies here? In our territory? What if they cause trouble for her? or us for the matter?

Relic: She's not the type to just invite random strangers... She must know them somehow. Either way it's nice to have some variety here.

Catch: your only saying that because your friends with a shy pink haired Pegasus. :/

Relic: What I'm curious about, is what she will be teaching them...

Peace Keeper

The armored pony peaks out a bit more until turning around.
Time to get me intel on these folks.

He makes his way into Peace's room, with door already unlocked. He enters in sneakingly inside while Peace looks out, peaking out of it.
You scared pegasus?

Peace gets surprised, covering slightly with his wings and turns to find the armored pony.
Oh! You scared me there. Well, not much. It's that there are so many dragon ponies out there, and it kind of intimidates me since we are the only ponies here.
Don't let them scare you. I know how it is being the only pony in towns. Feels different, but as soon as they get to know you, it becomes a bit easier.

Peace looks out the window again.
Yea. I've got dragon pony neighbors where I live, but I mean, well...
Don't worry about it. These ponies can seem intimidating, but they can be good friends with ya.
That's true.
Who are you? I also want to know where you from.
I am Peacekeeper, and I am from Las Pegasus.
Ah Las Pegasus. The city founded in honor of the Pegasi to helped the settlers to the Great Basin. A good variety of kinds and races live there. Nice to meet you.
Uh thanks. Who are you, and you are in the Royal Guards?
Hehe. I really don't have a name, but you can call me Bolt Thrower, and not really. I am in my own military. I go across the globe.
Wow. Pretty neat. Good to meet you Bolt.

The armored pony gives a salute and turns back to the door.

Stryder221

Illusion did see something at least mildly interesting. Dragon ponies practicing... Something. Let's just say they were sparring.
Of course, by the time he saw them, they'd stopped, one shooting Peace a nasty look, and going back to their business.

Gossiping, basically.

Surprisingly, they hadn't noticed him. Then again, he could be pretty sneaky when he wanted, so that was something. Also very good at eavesdropping, but that was no fun. Not now anyway, when they weren't doing much to keep from being overheard. One could open the window and hear most of everything. Too easy.

"Oh, so am I, believe me. But, what can you do? Edgy's not sayin' a word." The unicorn had said, was now sitting on a little bench not too far away from the two dragons.
It was apparent that his friend Nibbly had tried to stop him, but had failed to do so and had immediately jumped into his vest pocket once he'd made his presence known.

A quick look at his window would've revealed it to be wide open. Apparently, he'd hopped out from there.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Julien999

The red dragon pony place his ticket into the slot (number 9) and the door clicks. He opens the door, closes the door and puts some of his stuffs there.

Then he opens the window as he sees other dragon ponies and dragons.

GlassMirror

*Small Wonder emerges from her hiding spot when she see's Illusion come out. She was think she could have just a bit of fun with the dragon ponies since see saw a dragon pony (Relic) waving at what appears to be Peace's window to her point of view. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to talk to one of them. Relic and Infamous Catch were just about to practice again when Relic spots a tiny filly...*

For a second their I thought you was Fluttershy... What are you doing here..?
*Catch closes in on her*

Catch: How did you even get here?! You can't just go wherever you want to go in a place like this!

Small Wonder: Hey I'm trying to be a nice pony here! I just want to talk to the red one behind you. He looks cooler, and nicer. ;)

Peace Keeper

The armored pony leaves Peace's room. Before making his way to the next room, he returns back to his own room and looks through his backpack. He gets a tiny fireproof safe and opens it, revealing a dog tag he uses as his alias. He pulls his original dog tag and replaces it into his safe box and places it back into his bag.

He overhears some ponies outside and looks out the window to see the dragons. He then decides to lay upon the window frame and watch the training.

Meanwhile, Peace leams out the window a bit more, feeling less scared now. He slowly, but surely reveals himself more and watches the dragon ponies.

Stryder221

Illusion had gotten between the filly and dragon so quickly that for all intents and purposes he might as well have teleported. "We weren't to go wandering the halls. Nopony, or drake for that matter, said anything about going outside. Now if you'll excuse me..."

He suddenly stepped back, pulling the Filly towards him as his horn flared. This time he really did teleport, and the next thing anyone knew, he was setting the Small Wonder down right next to the dragon pony she was so interested.

"Problem solved." The unicorn said to her, before turning back to Catch. "Also, infamous for what, exactly?"

GlassMirror

((his whole name is Infamous Catch)) :3

Relic: Sorry about Catch's bad behavior. I kinda don't blame him though since we are just finding out that we were getting new recruits here. :] We got a little backtracked. Razor is kinda moving to fast for us anyway.

*Infamous Catch snarls at both the ponies, but then walks off, waiting for Relic to finish talking*

Small Wonder: So, Relic...
*And she begins to babble on and on...*

annosrules

Seeing all the banter happening below, and finding his room rather boring at the moment, Match walked to the center if his room where nothing was around him, and began concentrating heavily on the image if himself in the courtyard. As his horn shone brightly with orange light, small flames began forming all around Match until he was completely engulfed by them. In an instant the fires went out to reveal nothing but a scorch mark on the floor and Match no where to be seen, but almost instantaneously with the flames going out, new flames began appearing in a ball-like shape in the courtyard. With the fiery display reaching its finale, an exhausted Match Stick emerged from the fire a few yards away from the group.

Peace Keeper

from the window frame, the armored pony watches in entertainment.

Such brave, crazy fools he he. Almost as crazy as me. Should be interesting to see how these ponies get along in Equestrian Chinatown.

GlassMirror

((to lazy for colored fonts!))
Small Wonder: So Relic, Do you know Razor's reason why she invited us over to be apart of her school? I mean, seeing that I'm the only filly here, she must have a reason. :3

Relic: All I know is that she wants her Empire and Equestria to become friends, so that could be a reason, or not, we never know what she's thinking. She doesn't even tell her own sister anything, and they were raised the same way.

*Relic looks at Illusion and whispers something that Illusion and Small Wonder can clearly hear*

Relic: You know their are no cameras or any strong security here, so you actually free to roam around, especially at night... ;) Who knows, you might just see  or hear something. Theirs some dragon ponies who are nocturnal. 

Julien999

The red dragon pony notices a filly talking with a dragon pony through the window of his room.

annosrules

Match Sticks limps over to Relic and company from the scorched area he teleported to in the courtyard. He doesn't say anything, but doesn't seem frightened by the abundance of dragons and Kirin.

GlassMirror

One more thing before the bell rings... Don't go outside at night. Because their are dragons, big ones at that, who wander to look for food. ;)

Small Wonder: cool I wanna see! O:

Relic and Infamous Catch: o.O

Julien999

The red dragon pony is also surprised about Small Wonder's decision. So, he say. "Hey! Are you sure you want to see those dragons? Because they will eat you if you're not careful!"

Stryder221

"Oh, don't look at her like that!" Illusion had said. "You know how much trouble there would be for the dragons if the princesses even thought we were getting harmed over here? And, surely, that edgy Razor lady has gone and made some sort of effort to keep bad things from happening... Right?"

The unicorn had then suddenly turned towards catch. "And didn't you wander off somewhere?"

Go Up