The Industrial Academy(Sign-up first)

Started by GlassMirror, 2015 Jun 25, 18:49:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

Julien999

((My bad! :P Flame Anger is alway so because "Anger". Those shouting started at this, I'm sorry! xD ))

dashie77

Ark Woke up and Flew to class "Im Here! Im Here!

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper keeps up and tries to find the class as quick as he can. He looks at his watch and sees he has just enough time. He finds the classroom number and enters, only to feel shy seeing all the dragons and dragon ponies everywhere. Some of the students look at him and Peace looks a bit shy and slightly scared. He tries to find a seat, but a close one so he can see the board clearly.
------------------------------------------
'Bolt' walks around towards the classroom without any need to rush, just taking his time. Even being around dragons, nothing seems to phase him out. He finally arrives to the classroom. He gets more attention knowing that he is completely in armor. A dragon pony next to him makes a bad remark about him being covered in armor cause he is scared. The armored pony just turns his head looking at the dragon pony. With a slow nod up, he speaks...
Suuup?
He looks back towards the front of the class waiting for the instructor.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

Illusion had, soon enough, found the correct number and entered the classroom, a big grin on his face as Nibbly rode with him in the vest pocket.
Normal enough, right? But he just had to open his mouth... "GOOD MOOOOR-" He began, stopping immediately upon realizing the volume of his voice was causing the room to shake, along with some other general havoc.

At that point, he promptly shoved a hoof into his own mouth. A few seconds later, he took a seat, his grin turning sheepish. "Er, Good morning, I wanted to say..."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

annosrules

Match enters the classroom quietly and sits silently at the front of the class

Maplewood

Maple very much interested in the architecture of the building was stuck looking at the walls of the building

Peace Keeper

Peace starts feeling anxiety being surrounded by all these dragons. It is like being the only pegasus in a Canterlot college full of unicorns... except unicorns are ponies and closely resembled. Dragon ponies look very different and their behavior is nothing like Canterlot, perhaps more hostile than home. But who knows? Maybe they are friendly, right? Peace decides to just sit and wait, not making any attention to himself.

The armored pony just sits and looks around awaiting for the instructor. The dragon ponies sitting next around him just can't stop looking at his armor. He didn't pay attention to the dragons. What he did in his little impatience passtime, he gets his special grasp glove, the one used to shuffle his cards, and drums the 'fingers' on the table.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

It's seemed like that Peacekeeper sits right next to Flame Anger. The dragon pony don't mind if he sits next to a pony.

Peace Keeper

Peace takes out his ticket again and looks closely at it. He looks and reads closely, looking at every word and detail. He also checks if he is in the correct room. Would be disasterous if he is in the wrong room.

annosrules

Match sits in silence and reads a novel with an image of a stoic gaurdspony on the front cover that he levitates a foot or so in front of his face as he waits for class to start.

Go Up