My OC's

Started by dualpistolls, 2015 Jun 03, 14:46:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dualpistolls

2015 Jun 03, 14:46:29 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 03, 15:45:29 by dualpistolls
 https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Exr-R9-MTR0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAABKc/-3f_9zWmDHg/s46-c-k-no/photo.jpg (<dual) https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5DC1CNkHB8k/VW9B6KGjihI/AAAAAAAABXA/A3j6IbI2YU4/w346-h271/ponyWithBackground2.png (<alpha)
dualpistolls
race:unicorn
personality: dual is every... different... at times he can seem like he's evil and wants to kill everyone(some times that is the case) but once you get to know him he's very nice and caring, he's the kind of pony that would defend anyone that they are associated with at all, he always is ready for a fight, he'll try his best to keep you safe at all costs, he can be your best friend or your worst enemy, but normally he can be emotional, but he loves to party, hes just so much
backstory: dual originally lived with his parents when he was very young( like 7), then his parents and sister passed away so he went and lived with his mothers father and he still lives there alone( grand father died) dual is educated, has friends, ya know normal stuff
Appearence: dual's appearance is he is a dark shade of blue and his mane and tail are light blue with a blue color thats the same as his fur going through it, he wears some red shades and usually has headphones around his neck, and his cutie mark is a ball shifter of a car in side the scope of a sniper rifle

alpha tiresmoke
Race: Pegasus
Personality: (this one im making on the fly) alpha is kinda like dual but the not crazy version, alpha admires dual( none sexually) he and dual have similar interests
Backstory: a month after alpha was born his mother died and alpha and his father lived alone for a few years, then alpha's father met a mare with the last name of pureheart( my friends oc's name is melody pureheart and that mare is her mother)alpha was gonna have a sister who was around the same age as him and he was excited to have a sibling, but soon after alpha's father and ms. pureheart got married he began to notice that his step sister is very shy and has little to no friends, his sister almost never show's her face to anyone because she thinks shes ugly and doesn't wanna be insulted and made fun of, but alpha constantly reassures his sister that she is beautiful and that she wouldn't be made fun of if she showed her face(she constantly wears a hood)then they go into high school together and his sister makes friends( people from a rp i made alpha for) she becomes less anti social and makes friends with dual, sunset shimmer, and some others( my friend's oc's)alpha meets dual and gets a friend
appearence: alpha is blue green kind of color, his mane and tail are light blue and blue, alpha is a blank flank, he has slit eyes

Naura

Could you maybe describe a little more, right now you only described their appearence, and not too much of it, but if you could fill out this, we could get to know a lot more about your OC's, and how they are. You can of course add more things, but here are some basic stuff:
Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
Appearence:
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Go Up