Family of Freaks

Started by TheCreeper3, 2015 May 29, 23:18:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheCreeper3

2015 May 29, 23:18:48 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 29, 14:20:11 by TheCreeper3
(Due to complications my last OC page was taken down, so I'll be putting up what I can now)

Harmony/Bad Harmony
Spoiler: show
[spoiler]

Race- Pegasus
Gender- Male
Age- 318 (Appears to be 20)
Fur- White/Grey
Mane- Blonde/Black
Eyes- Blue
Cutiemark- Deformed Yin and Yang
Cloths- Commonly wears a suit, or a strap-on bowtie
Personality- Free spirited, open minded, loving, and polite/Stubborn, resentful, angry, rude
Other- Harmony/Bad Harmony can use small grade magic despite being a pegasus. Bad Harmony can leach the positive energy from his surrounding, causing them to turn dull and grey

Backstory
Harmony and Bad Harmony were brothers. They grew up in a dimension where Draconeqqui ruled over the land. They were ugly, violent beasts that would make the sky's rain fire and destruction washed over everything. Harmony was a mommy's boy practically never leaving his mother, Loving Embrace's, side. Bad Harmony stuck to his father's, Tough Love's, side. Years later they were taken from their parents by a draconeqquis by the name of Mayhem. He stole them and fused them together for his own entertainment. He grew to enjoy now unstable pony so much that he wanted to keep them around forever, so he made them immortal by taking a scale from his body and placing it on their heart, this kept him alive and kept him from aging. 200 or so years later Mayhem got fed up with his universe, he resented it and everything in it. He did the one thing that all draconeqqui wished they could. He engulfed the entire universe in flames and turned it to nothing. However, given that special scale from Mayhem, Harmony/Bad Harmony inherited some of his magic, when the ripple came for them their new powers forced a portal open and sucked them into an entirely different universe.[/spoiler]

Prototype 3 (Creeper)
[spoiler]

Race- Reptile
Gender- Male
Age- 27
Body- Smooth, leathery, covered in scales
Scales- Red
Eyes- Black
Cloths- Usually a gas mask to hide his face
Personality- Adventurous, energetic, a horror freak
Other- Has 4 retractable tendrils, heals quickly, is very difficult to catch/keep up with

Sign In: Professor Scales  Password: *********

Experiment Name: Prototype 3, (Third attempt at creating a new reptilian species)
Success/Failure: Undecided
Cell Number: 2836383
Flank Brand: III
Issues with Experiment: Somehow obtained stallion DNA, causing the experiment to mutate upon creation
Advisory: Highly poisonous, aggressive, unwilling to cooperate
Eating Habits: Carnivorous
Notes: Experiment is currently outside of the lab, highly trained guards have been assigned to retrieve the escaped project and the princesses have been notified to watch out for any sign of his presence.[/spoiler]

Fright
[spoiler]

Race- Pegasus
Gender- Male
Age- 19
Fur- White
Mane- Black
Eyes- Blue/yellow
Cutiemark- None
Personality- Unpredictable

Backstory- Fright had a relatively normal childhood...that is if you consider spending most of your time watching horror films normal. Growing up Fright loved to watch all sorts of scary movies, yeah some of them were a bit unsettling, even for him, and some even made him fearful to sleep at night, but he got over that though and despite his constant hunger for horror and the occasional hallucinations of monsters+nightmares every night; He's still an upbeat energetic, fun-loving stallion who really wants nothing more than to just live his life to the fullest and have fun. He especially loves nightmare night, that's when he really lets the creative juices of his mind flow.[/spoiler]

Exhume
[spoiler]

Race- Diamond Dog
Gender- Male
Age- 18
Fur- Black & White
Eyes- Yellow
Likes- Night time, the moon, traveling, and Emeralds
Dislikes- Sunlight, being lazy, sleeping
Personality- Ambitious, open-minded, independent, carefree
Other- Exhume, despite his Greedy nature, is a rather generous creature; Willing to help out when he can and always relying on his speed and efficiency

Backstory
Abandoned as a pup, Exhume never really knew his family. He was left alone in the badlands where he was forced to teach himself how to survive. His time alone taught him how to be independent, but it also made him believe that he was completely free. He had no rules to follow, he was never taught any laws, to him the world was his oyster. He traveled around, never really enjoying staying in place for too long, he like to explore and enjoyed the world for what it was. His dog-like nature made a lot of things for him happen purely out of instinct, like thievery, collecting gems, and most of all digging. His primary home was underground and he liked it that way. He started to become nocturnal, metaphorically speaking, due to his rather uncomfortable relationship with the sun. He couldn't really explain it, he just preferred the Night over Day. Through his travels and the occasional ponies he would bump into he learned that not everyone is as self-sufficient as he and, despite his instinctive nature, started to give. He would help ponies if they were in a jam and even hand over a few gems when he felt like it. However, he refuses to give up even a single emerald, they are his favorite. He spends most of his time wandering around the outskirts of towns and tunneling beneath them to allow him easier access to them when he needed supplies.[/spoiler]

Mist
[spoiler]

Race- Dragon
Gender- Female
Age- 20
Body- Purple
Eyes- Green
Likes- Flying, sightseeing, gems, anything shiny, making friends
Dislikes- Anything mean, selfishness, fighting, the everfree
Personality- Generous, caring, playful, open-minded
Other- Unlike most dragons Mist is very giving and does not mind sharing her wealth. What she has obtained has allowed her to age physically, but her generous spirit keeps her youthful in appearance.

Backstory
Mist was born and raised just as any other dragon would be. She grew up hearing stories about her ancestors and their adventures, their conquests, and their greed. Her heretic nature made her a dangerous creature, but her mind did not. She had her moments where she would get upset, mad, and even a bit greedy. However, she never was as extreme as the dragons around her, she was different. Whenever a dragon was having a rough time she would try to help despite their ignorance and stubbornness to accept her help. This went on for a long time and she eventually just started feeling like she didn't belong with them. They were all so bitter and mean, even to each other. She decided that this was not where she wanted to be and this was not the life she wanted to live. So she took flight and went off to find bigger and better things.[/spoiler]
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

TheCreeper3

I decided to add a new OC and that I'm going to look into RPing here again. Hope to see some familiar faces and I'm not opposed to meeting some of the new ones :P
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Go Up