Equine Absence (SIGN-UP)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 May 29, 16:31:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

2015 May 29, 16:31:34 Last Edit: 2015 May 31, 18:41:00 by Gamepaw
This RP is made to cater towards the non-pony characters and members of the site, mainly focussing on what would be considered the unintelligent or insentient members of the animal kingdom in Equestria, wolves, chickens and cats, stuff like that.

Character Name:
Species:
Breed/Sub-Species: (If Necessary)
Basic Personallity:
Little Backstory: (Not Neccessary but possibly helpful)
Pictures/Visual Description: (If have any/ if not just a small description will do.(Use the Spoiler tag for images.))

Character Name: Game(paw)
Species: Wolf
Basic Personality: Gamepaw, is fairly lazy in personality but is still fairly outgoing and kind, be nice to him and he will be nice back.
Little Backstory: Game, bought as a puppy for a birthday present for a earth pony mare. The mare cared dearly for the little wolf, clearly too much. Game, had a fondness of food and his owner fed this fondess, pies, cakes, you name it.
This has led Game to be a very overweight wolf causing him to waddle and pant after some basic exercise, leading him to most just be sitting or laying near his own for pets and cuddles. While Game can still do things for himself, he is fairly lazy and finds it difficult to do certain tasks.
Spoiler: Pictures: • show

Not entirely sure of the story behind the RP yet, but it would help if you guy's input with your sign-ups. I`m currently thinking that they all suddenly disappear for some reason, with no explanation or just leaving them there with no one RPing as them.

Creatures that are not allowed: Ponies, Horses, Changelings, Donkeys, Zebra and any other horse/equine creatures.

RP Thread: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14801.0

GoldenTerrabyte

2015 May 29, 16:40:30 #1 Last Edit: 2015 May 29, 17:22:15 by GoldenTerrabyte
In this case, I guess I'd be using non-anthro Doro.

Name: Doro
Species: wolf
Basic Personality: Playful, adventurous, friendly
Little Backstory: Grew up in a swampy area of the Everfree forest, and he always loved playing in the mud of the swamp. Eventually though, he came out of the forest and started living out around in Ponyville, as he liked the atmosphere of the small village far better. He often likes to run around town, looking around at the different places to see, making friends with some of the animals here and there, some being stray, some being pets.
Picture:
I'm back

Gamepad

Firstly, Love that picture.  <3

Secondly, accepted.

Finally, any ideas for a back-story for the RP or just going to do whatever as animals. :3

GoldenTerrabyte

For now, I think it should be just do whatever. After all, we came to have fun!
I'm back

Gamepad

Two Wolves and counting, gonna wait till there is at least five animals signed up before starting.

annosrules

2015 May 31, 11:50:57 #5 Last Edit: 2015 May 31, 20:15:11 by annosrules
Why don't we just start a pack?

Character Name: Asgreth
Species: Dire Wolf
Basic Personality: Asgreth is a loyal follower who is the kind of guy to become second in command. He is generally friendly and cheery, but when threatened he can become downright savage.
Little Backstory: Asgreth was born wild in the western plains of equestria, but as cities like Manehatten started springing up, his pack was forced out of their hunting grounds. This eventually led to division with in the pack, and Gathus had to flee it for his life as a rising faction within his pack became increasingly violent. He is now wandering in search of a new pack.
Pictures: Haven't made one, so he's a wolf with a base orange fur and blue as the secondary color. He is larger than a standard wolf, and his eyes are [light purple?].

Gamepad

Yeah, probably should :3 Wouldn`t make as much sense. Since Both I and Doro are normal-ish wolves. I am domesticated :3

Game is also a bit bigger than normal wolves, but in width :P

Also, Accepted @annosrules

3 Wolves and counting.

GoldenTerrabyte

Doro would certainly be a valuable pack member. He's light on his feet, and a pretty good thinker. And his smell would keep enemies away.
I'm back

Gamepad

2015 May 31, 18:25:10 #8 Last Edit: 2015 May 31, 18:36:45 by Gamepaw
Think I may as well start it, hopefully more non-pones will appear later on.

I`ll post a link in here when I make it.

Post Merge

RP Thread : http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14801.0

Golden Kitten

2015 May 31, 18:36:47 #9 Last Edit: 2015 May 31, 18:42:13 by Golden Kitten
Character Name:Emily
Species:wolf
Breed/Sub-Species:
Basic Personallity:Happy going loving kind
Little Backstory: was abandoned when born and now has to do a lot of stuff by herself
Pictures:none

Post Merge

Character Name:Emily
Species:wolf
Breed/Sub-Species:
Basic Personality:Happy going loving kind  loves to adventure independent
Little Back-story: was abandoned when born and now has to do a lot of stuff by herself,can now hunt by herself and is very independent but some things she can't do
Pictures:none

annosrules

Just an FYI for my character's name change.

Gamepad

@Golden Kitten

Add some more information about their looks and appearance, and you will be accepted.

Purple

this sounds like it could be fun, i think i'll give it a shot:

Character Name: Gliss
Species: Dragon
Breed/Sub-Species: Hybrid breed: Half IceWing, half NightWing
Basic Personallity: Adventurous, bold, good leader, curious, protective of her friends, tries to be social, stubborn, somewhat easily distracted at times, can be harsh at times(without meaning to), socially awkward at times
Little Backstory: Gliss came from a far away dragon kingdom, when she was little, the other dragons mocked her for looking funny, so she left the kingdom for equestria, looking for some new friends.
Pictures/Visual Description: (dont have pictures, so i'll describe her) Pale blue glittering scales that fade to a silvery color, pale lavender accents on her wings, icy white underbelly, moonlit silver horns and talons, sparkling silver wing underscales that glimmer like the night sky near dawn, sapphire blue eyes

(also, the IceWing/NightWing thing is from a book series called Wings Of Fire, for reference of the two dragon breeds, search wings of fire(icewings/nightwings) in google images :))

Gamepad

@Purple

Sounds like an interesting dragon character.

Accepted.

Teal Turken

@Gamepaw You know if I'm not mistaken, that last reference picture has Jenzy in it?

Gamepad

@Teal Turken Yes it does. It was Invu's birthday and I was the present. :3

So, now Invu is officially my master/owner.

Teal Turken

Neat!
It's just too bad I don't know who Invu is.

Also I have a "Pet" I could sign up, but he was sorta a compilation between myself and a friend a long time ago and he's KINDA OP in terms of things he can do.

Gamepad

Doesn`t have to be a pet, just has to be non-equine.

You can post his little description signup thing, and I`ll see.

Teal Turken

Alright.

Character Name: Tator
Species: Spider
Breed/Sub-Species: Extremely rare breed of morphing spider
Basic Personallity: Caring and Sensitive, though is unable to speak in any way. Also likes to tease and joke. Loves potatoes.
Little Backstory: Tator is a breed of spider so rare that it isn't even considered to exist. These green spiders have the ability to morph their size and bodies into anything alive and "not sentient" (Ponies, Changelings, etc.). They aren't like traditional spiders that feast on insects, rather they eat fruits and vegetables, getting by by blending in with the crowd. They can appear to die, though if not taking any unique forms, they can sort of "regenerate" themselves after a moment.
Pictures/Visual Description: Is normally only about 2 inches across and 1 inch tall. Has a green body and black legs with soft fur across them.

Gamepad

@Teal Turken Accepted.

I do not really see how what the spider does would be considering OP.
I kinda like the Transformation powers, some people give their characters.

Go Up