Hello every pony.

Started by Merry_Mason, 2015 May 02, 23:43:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Merry_Mason

2015 May 02, 23:43:20 Last Edit: 2015 May 03, 00:13:11 by Merry_Mason
Hello all My names Merry Mason.

lil back story: I origenaly hail from SL was a Builder for the Canterlot Sim there after Its closing i kinda droped away from MLPFiM but just cant stay away so slowly comming back to that which i loved.

Im a modeler Currently still learning only hard part is unwraping ill post some works later on in the Right area.

Merry is my only Ture OC same deal ill post a Bio about her in the right place at later date.

iv seen most of the videos for LoE gotta say they are epic music I love it too my friends on the team as always great work

About me not much to say im normalish Im 30 years old and I use ish alot look forward to seeing this game completed some day also look forward too injoying it with all of yall.

So Hello Again From Merry Mason  :D
Stormspirit_Gearbox only few friends on here will know me by this name

Elphyda

Hello hello, Merry!  Welcome to Legends of Equestria's forums!  Here, we have many many places to enjoy, including but are not limited to that of user submitted arts, MLP show discussion, and LoE discussion!  Please be sure to read the forum rules, and have fun! ^-^

Merry_Mason

Thank you for the welcome and cute Gif lol

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Merry_Mason

Thanks ill try be as active as i can  but i some times get focused on stuff im working on atm im rebuilding every thing i did for SL canterlot in blender just cause i want too  lol

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Merry_Mason

Thank you all for the reply's and warm welcomes I hope I can as well RL work permitting. for Art I used to draw long ago but i drop the pen and pad for 3D modeling some time ago
few my friends model on here Foxox and Kimai. I know them thru SL Work on the canterlot of SL till its closeing which I didn't take so well
         kinda droped away from ponys for a time only to come back now plan to complete learning blender modeling is easy unwraping im still learning that part.

Ponic

Hello! Welcome to LOE Forums! Make yourself at home! Please Read rules then have fun.  ^-^
Cancelled account.

Go Up