My Little Pony the 2017 movie

Started by Griffon, 2015 Apr 28, 03:14:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Griffon

Let's talk about the upcoming MLP movie that will be out in 2017.
Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

LostSanity

I thought there was already a thread for this? Oh well.

I'm not really sure what to say though... considering that there really isn't any information about it yet...

Either way... I hope it's AMAZING.

:3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Howitzer

Let's do something to pass the time.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Aria BIaze

2015 May 01, 09:51:56 #3 Last Edit: 2015 May 23, 15:54:28 by lily7603
I wonder if they will introduce new characters or not.

StarkyAntoinelli

I already thought this movie was going to be great, but after I read on EQD that it was being backed by Lionsgate AND the Kristen Chenoweth would be in it (I'm a huge theatre person, so that name is not unfamiliar to me), it's pretty much a guarantee to be awesome.

SpectraDust

I only wish for two things to come out of this movie.
1) NO Equestria girls.
2) Derpy and other background ponies to be in it.

LostSanity

Do you guys think Season 6/whatever Season is going on at the time should lead up to or lead in to the 2017 movie?

I think it should.

It'd be a good way to not only promote the movie, but, to keep people guessing until the movie comes out and the movie would tie up all loose ends so to speak.

It'd make sense, but, I guess that's just my thinking.

This should especially be the case if the 2017 movie villain ends up being...

Spoiler: show
Nightmare Celestia, a.k.a. Nightmare Star from that TCG card. S6 could show how or why Celestia gets influenced by Nightmare forces and 2017 movie has it occur, it's effects, and it's resolution.

Again though, I'm just being hopeful and putting out ideas I guess.

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Arucxion

What if...
the star...

was derpy  :P

Howitzer

M. A. Larson said that when they made episode 100 that they didn't have enough time to fit in all of the references they wanted to do.

Now they got a full movie.

Just try to think of what they'll cram into that little amount of extra show-time.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

twillight twinkle

maby the movie this time will be in equestrian . all the ponys become humen verssions of them and the humen world will turn into ponys. ^-^
no haters plz 0:)
:D

Malphy

Put all the bad OCs made by the community to make it perfect  ovO

FiW in a nutshell

Jet Streak

To be honest, I'm an easily pleased brony so I pretty sure I'll love the movie even if it just seems like one double lenth episodes. ovO
My only worry is if they decide to make somepony act completely out of character just for the sake of the plot. (Example:Pinkie Pie growing an ego out of nowhere when Twilight offers her help in "Baby Cakes" :I.)
Quote from: Howitzer on 2015 Dec 06, 21:32:04
M. A. Larson said that when they made episode 100 that they didn't have enough time to fit in all of the references they wanted to do.

Now they got a full movie.

Just try to think of what they'll cram into that little amount of extra show-time.

My mind exploded when I heard Derpy say "Muffins". Then you say that. I never even thought about that. Jeez, I'm was having enough trouble waiting as it was. Man, I wish it was 2017. D:
"Now it's time to fight like MEN! and LADIES! and LADIES who dress like MEN! For Gilgamesh It's Morphin Time!" -Gligamesh
"I just don't know what went wrong." - Grey mare of legend.

souldier

I can't wait to see how the movie turns out :3  hopefully hasbro redeems themselves with this movie after the equestria girls movies (even if the 4th one was announced)
how ya doin

Icy Shield

I hope it won't be a school drama in paralel 5th dimension universe like with EqG, uueeaagh... :x
Perhaps it would be some kind of adventure type of movie. But I'm quite open for slice of life type of story movie, considering slice of life are my favorite type of episodes in the show  :]

Let it snow!

Icy Shield

Quote from: IsingMLP on 2016 Mar 02, 19:41:07
I am very excited for this movie! :D I hope we get something interesting and not as disappointing as say... the Star Wars prequels. PS: am I the only person who likes Equestria Girls? o_O

Huh? This is odd. Personally I enjoyed Star Wars prequels a lot more than Star Wars ep 4-6 (+7) and still don't understand why people dislike them  o.O

Let it snow!

Sweet Brew

Quote from: IsingMLP on 2016 Mar 02, 19:41:07
I am very excited for this movie! :D I hope we get something interesting and not as disappointing as say... the Star Wars prequels. PS: am I the only person who likes Equestria Girls? o_O
Please don't randomly insult something if you know others like it. :(

From what I hear it's going to be similar to the pilot episode, but again, that's just hearsay.

wingedpineapple

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Mar 03, 07:15:09

Where were you when people were talking bad about EqG :v

I'm pretty sure the movie was confirmed to be pony only.
I'm guessing it's going to be full adventure :v
[move][/move]

Pipkin

Quote from: wingedpineapple on 2016 Mar 03, 12:34:30
Where were you when people were talking bad about EqG :v

I think the comment was more aimed towards the Star Wars portion of that statement.  As for said
Spoiler: statement • show
[quote author=IsingMLP link=topic=14706.msg981991#msg981991 date=1456965667]
[/quote]
[quote author=Sweet Brew link=topic=14706.msg982033#msg982033 date=1457007309]
[/quote]
, well, people dislike things all the time.  Meh.  I'm not a fan of Star Wars at all.  Also not a huge fan of EQG.  I don't really have to say why, it's my personal opinion, just as they have theirs and you all have yours.  Feel free to discuss (somewhere else) your personal pros and cons to those series if their opinions bother you, idk XD

As for this topic, the idea of an actual pony movie is awesome and I have been looking forward to it for some time.  I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

wingedpineapple

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2016 Mar 03, 17:46:59
I think the comment was more aimed towards the Star Wars portion of that statement.

Yes, that was what I meant.
Brew complained about " randomly insulting something" but only when Star Wars was referenced.
Of course, EqG is obviously more related to this discussion than Star Wars so it doesn't really count as "randomly" but I remembered that a bit too late :v

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2016 Mar 03, 17:46:59
Well, people dislike things all the time.  Meh.  I'm not a fan of Star Wars at all.  Also not a huge fan of EQG.  I don't really have to say why, it's my personal opinion, just as they have theirs and you all have yours.  Feel free to discuss (somewhere else) your personal pros and cons to those series if their opinions bother you, idk XD

Oh, don't worry, I'm not interested in discussing preferences right now nor right here :v
[move][/move]

Guard120

I recently left mlp and the fandom because of Starlight Glimmer, but I still want to keep an eye on a few projects, like LoE for example. I won't be watching season 6, but if Glimmer isn't in the movie, I could be convinced to see it :)

Go Up