17 (37.8%)
Tea (Best beverage) :)
21 (46.7%)
Both
7 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Go Down

Bakasan94

Which reminds me... I should make some coffee.

Rush of MLP

I prefer tea.

Coffee tends to not agree with my taste buds and it has way too much caffeine. It puts me to sleep.

Tea, in either the hot or iced varieties, is good for a good sit down with family or friends, it generally tastes good, and it is good for relaxing after a stressful day. :)

FeverishPegasus

I prefer tea. It serves as less of a laxative :P
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

OtakuMegane

Tea. I'll drink coffee if you dump a ton of sugar and creamer in but otherwise it's just nasty. Smells nice though.
I'm an adult. I do what I want.

Pipkin

Obviously this poll is rigged...

Elphyda

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2016 Jun 29, 15:15:34
Obviously this poll is rigged...

I agree-- there was no "Water" or "Neither" options!

Pipkin

Well....I guess I can't blame people.  Mustn't be many Canadians here.  American coffee is passable at best except certain brands.  I found out when I was visiting a friend in the states a couple months ago I liked Gevalia brand.  I always have difficulty finding decent coffee whenever i'm down south of the border.  Dunkin is ehhh.  Even McDonalds coffee, which is passable here, is not good down there either

Nothing beats Tim Hortons.  Nothing.

Elphyda

Almost all coffee down here is absolutely horrible, yeah, but the tea is also ill-prepared (from where I've been, at least).  I can't stand either of them, save for coffee when I'm absolutely dead tired and in need of staying up another 2-5 minutes.

FeverishPegasus

I don't really see how this poll is rigged. If anything, including the coffee option was a waste of time :P
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Nightshade Star

Go Up