Escape to the Future OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 14, 02:37:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Yeah. :3

Then the rest will get out of Canterlot and find there way through the woods, finding us and then getting towards Ponyville.

Peace Keeper

What we plan to do is learn a bit on some history, then a choice whether to stay in the present and try to unite the three races, or to try to go back in time and undo the damage they caused. That choice among you all will determine the outcome of the RP.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

Unfortunatle since the deadline has passed and @Kat the skeleton @Kat the skeleton 2.0 @Kat the skeleton 3.0  and @Super sayian pony  did not respond, I will have to drop you, two. If some reason you couldn't respond in the time, let me knlw and we can arrange a return for you. In the meantime your characters will not be mentioned in the RP for the sake of integrity and possible return so you can take your place again. No pony left behind ^-^
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

By the way, sorry for not replying to anything.

Peace Keeper

2017 Feb 02, 02:36:44 #484 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 02, 14:34:17 by Peace Keeper
Alright, it is a new month, which means it is time to do the role calls again. Same apply. Just say hi or post somewhere or message me if you are still here. Fail to reply you will be dropped. Alrighties, so let's get started

----------DEADLINE: February 11, 2017------------
@Maplewood
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @LunarDusk
EXCUSED ABSENCE  @Aqua Fire
CLEAR @Gamepaw

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

Misty Fly

eh i don't know how to comeback to the rp
Magic...

Julien999

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2017 Feb 02, 10:09:14
eh i don't know how to comeback to the rp

For now you can lay back until we get to the Neutral City, or if ya like help out with Maple. Perhaps also tell us more of what Push Broom said to you in the library, if you like.

Peace Keeper

@Maplewood Seems you failed to answer the role call :o which means you will be dropped. If you are still willing to RP, I can readmit you back immediately and keep you in. I don't permanently drop RPers, I keep them as support or background crew in case of a return. Just let me know if you are still in it so I can keep you in.

Peace Keeper

2017 Mar 02, 14:14:09 #491 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 03, 01:20:16 by Peace Keeper
Role Call! Time again to call names to see who are still here. This RP became more bare than before x3 Alright youknow the drill, lets call

DEADLINE: March 9th

CLEAR @LunarDusk
@Julien999
CLEAR @Misty Fly
@Aqua Fire
CLEAR @Gamepaw

Gamepaw

Woofer, reporting for Floofer.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

library eh? that gives me an idea
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Gosh I forgot to update the role call, and seems I may have one more drop-out for failing to respond.

So... guys. I like to know where ya guys will be doing or going in the Neutral City. Any teaming up? Any place you want to be exploring? This one will be exploration of the different places, but will be a sort of mystery investigation that we all will be putting together when we all meet again. I will provide the necessary side characters to role play as to give the historical information, as well as items and such to link to what has happened. If you want to do your own exploration or discoveries, you can mention me and we can discuss. If you have your own history that you like to discover or investigate, I like to take a look first to make sure it doesn't conflict with the history that I have put together for the RP.

For Peacekeeper and Peacemaker, they will be exploring together in the Neutral Zone, the centermost area of the city to be able to talk to ponies that are neutral.

Julien999

Fpr my character, she will most likely be in Unicorns area. But then, she can possibly be at the Neutral Zone aswell.

((Not forgetting the current condition of my character + heavy woof))

Julien999

Boom. (Just a bump)

Wanting to know what everyone are thinking/have a idea for this RP.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

I had a grand idea on the part we are about to take. I have the idea of making like several support generic characters telling bits of stories of the past when you come across them. for both Peaces they are gonna learn from the unicorns and pegasi side of the stories once they exit the neutral zone and into their respective race looking for their alternate future families. The rest on what you all do in the divided cities you all can do what you wish, but make sure it doesn`t become extreme beyond proportion or something without my concent. If you have a wild idea, just spread the butter here and I'll take a look at it. ^-^

Just a heads up, it is possible to start a war among the races all over again x3 and its up to you if you are dastardly enough to even start one.

Alright, so Ima start heading over to the neutral zone with both brothers. It is up to all to decide where they wanna go.

Peace Keeper

2017 Jun 01, 20:06:55 #499 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 14, 18:25:09 by Peace Keeper
Havent done this for a while, so here we go.

ROLE CALL. You know the rules. So let's git it goin.

--------Deadline June 8, 2017---------
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @Gamepaw
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @LunarDusk

Go Up