Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Started by RainbowDash, 2015 Feb 27, 06:13:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sunshine Smash

I know. Just like Ceadeus, Shagaru was the final boss of the low level missions.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Chromastone64

2015 Mar 09, 17:20:16 #81 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 11, 12:58:06 by Chromastone64
Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Mar 09, 16:35:31
And down goes Shagaru.

I loved this fight more than Ceadeus, but Ceadeus had some awesome pre-battle moments. Sure Shagaru had some too, but I felt Ceadeus had a more awesome build up.

I feel Shagaru didn't have as much build-up, but an AWESOME fight. Ceadeus, on the other hand, had a load more build up, then lead into a fight that had (in my opinion) one of the most BORING first phases of a boss fight I've ever seen. Kinda killed the whole fight for me.
I wish Dire Miralis was back...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Mar 09, 17:20:16
I feel Shagaru, didn't have as much build-up, but an AWESOME fight. Ceadeus, on the other hand, had a load more build up, then lead into a fight that had (in my opinion) one of the most BORING first phases of a boss fight I've ever seen. Kinda killed the whole fight for me.
I wish Dire Miralis was back...

YOU GET IT!

I never fought Miralus myself. Honestly, I didn't see it as worth it. I'm not going to fight that Green Narcagagua again. I'm just not doing it.

Rikaria

Dire Miralis is one of those gigaaaaaaaaaanitc boss fights where although it looks like the monster is moving slowly, it's actually doing tons of (possible) damage. The music that plays during its fight is pretty epic, though :D
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Chromastone64

I'm hoping the end multiplayer boss has epic music. My friend's fought it.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

What's everyone's HR? I want to know what I should raise it to if we ever hunt together.

Shadow Mare

Rikaria

Would've been G Rank, but real life problems happened. That, and I've been too focused on upgrading my equipment instead of trying to advance AND helping friends raise their HR as well.

At the very least, I'm at the 8 star Urgent Quest on Caravan and HR6.

RainbowDash

2015 Mar 09, 22:06:59 #88 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 09, 22:41:22 by RainbowDash
wow what the "screamer" this tigrex

edit: well now to the zinogre  ovO
edit2: there goes the zinogre

Sunshine Smash

Bleh, can't get a good group to help me finish the HR 2 urgent mission to hunt a Gore Magala. Maybe I'll do it myself, besides, it's just a Gore Magala, can't be THAT difficult.

Chromastone64

2015 Mar 11, 10:17:53 #90 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 11, 13:00:03 by Chromastone64
Spoiler: Spoiler for a non-significant monster • show
The Rajang is not a good monster. The Rajang should not exist. It's just a stupid Congalala upgrade (which is already an annoying fight) that tries to be as cool as Zinogre but FAILS. (I don't know if Rajang is a returning monster though) Oh, and it's loaded with a stupidly powerful and cheap laser attack. Forget this thing. >:O

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Mar 11, 10:17:53
Spoiler: Spoiler for a non-significant monster • show
The Rajang is not a good monster. The Rajang should not exist. It's just a stupid Congalala upgrade (which is already an annoying fight) that tries to rip off Zinogre but FAILS. (I don't know if its a returning monster though) Oh, and it's loaded with a stupidly powerful and cheap laser attack. Forget this thing. >:O

You don't know if Zinogre returned? Wasn't he 1 of 3 targets before the low-rank Frenzied Tigrex?

Chromastone64

No, I meant the other monster in the rant. I don't know if that thing is new or not.

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Mar 11, 11:52:34
No, I meant the other monster in the rant. I don't know if that thing is new or not.

Oooohhh. Ok.

Yea, it's a returning monster. It originated from Monster Hunter 2.

Chromastone64

2015 Mar 11, 12:01:39 #94 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 11, 12:58:47 by Chromastone64
Joy. I haven't played any other MH games apart from 3U, so I don't really know what's returning and what's not.

Sunshine Smash

Me neither, I just decided to look it up. Got nothing else to do right now....

Rikaria

I've been alternating between Caravan and Guild, so if anyone needs any help with Urgents, I'm up for it. (Not like I'll be reaching G Rank/Caravan 10 anytime soon, anyway.)

RainbowDash

I could help you with ranking up if you want

Rikaria

Maybe after I eat lunch. There's some off-game stuff I need to do first.

Sunshine Smash

I'll handle Gore myself. If it's too difficult I might get some help.

Go Up