Lync Volan

2015 Jul 31, 10:08:50 #122 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 31, 11:02:10 by Lync Volan

Post Merge

MarshyMellow

[move] I know that none of you guys know this manga. :)[/move]

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chishio Kunrin

Made some Kingdom Hearts gifs, using the opening music videos of KH1, KH2, and KH Dream Drop Distance.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

2015 Aug 02, 08:08:44 #125 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 03, 09:41:43 by Lync Volan

Lol Too Much Grabbing lol!
Stahp grabbing me >:O!

Post Merge

I have no idea where this scene is from but i know its pokemon & its awesome!

MarshyMellow

Sad scenes from Dogtanian And The Three Muskehounds..  DD:

feels man

Lync Volan

Ruby Gloom is such a funny/cute show! and my favorite Character is my favorite for a REASON! (its too bad that there isn't enough gif's of her that i had to resort to making my own)

MarshyMellow

Found this gif on EQD!   :3

Lync Volan

I really am not good at making Gif's but still i wanted this moment to be a gif so i shall do so >:O!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Aug 07, 13:15:38
Spoiler: show

I really am not good at making Gif's but still i wanted this moment to be a gif so i shall do so >:O!

Psst. You can download Instagiffer.
That's what I use. :3 I just grab a link from Youtube, put it in, and click Load Video. No more having to worry about the Youtube player stuff being in the gif.

It also has this helpful feature for Tumblr users: When it finishes making your gif, if your gif is too big for Tumblr's requirements, it tells you. It still makes the gif anyway.

I always turn off the Enhance effect, since that tends to make the file take up more space.
I also click File, then Change save location, so I can have it save the file to a folder I made in My Pictures, instead of on my desktop. And if you're gonna make multiple gifs, you'll need to rename the one you just made because if there's already a gif present with the name it's gonna save the new gif as, it'll overwrite that gif.
Frame Size changes how big the gif itself will be.

You can choose how long you want the gif to be. You can change the size of the red square in the preview so you can have it make a gif out of only part of the video screen if you want. You can add captions.

Also, since it lets you choose where to start, even down to a tenth of a second, and choose how long the gif is down to a tenth of a second, it lets you be super precise!

Overall, it's a great program. It made it so much easier for me to make gifs. ^-^ Like this one:

Lync Volan

2015 Aug 07, 16:02:31 #131 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 07, 16:04:32 by Lync Volan

I had to lower my HD gif's to make em work on Tumblr today >A<!

Post Merge

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Aug 07, 14:51:22
Psst. You can download Instagiffer.
That's what I use. :3 I just grab a link from Youtube, put it in, and click Load Video. No more having to worry about the Youtube player stuff being in the gif.

It also has this helpful feature for Tumblr users: When it finishes making your gif, if your gif is too big for Tumblr's requirements, it tells you. It still makes the gif anyway.

I always turn off the Enhance effect, since that tends to make the file take up more space.
I also click File, then Change save location, so I can have it save the file to a folder I made in My Pictures, instead of on my desktop. And if you're gonna make multiple gifs, you'll need to rename the one you just made because if there's already a gif present with the name it's gonna save the new gif as, it'll overwrite that gif.
Frame Size changes how big the gif itself will be.

You can choose how long you want the gif to be. You can change the size of the red square in the preview so you can have it make a gif out of only part of the video screen if you want. You can add captions.

Also, since it lets you choose where to start, even down to a tenth of a second, and choose how long the gif is down to a tenth of a second, it lets you be super precise!

Overall, it's a great program. It made it so much easier for me to make gifs. ^-^ Like this one:

I heard there is a way to make the youtube video split into frames but i'm not sure how to do it

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Aug 07, 16:02:31
I heard there is a way to make the youtube video split into frames but i'm not sure how to do it

I've used Instagiffer to get individual frames before. I just have to click Frame, then Export Frames, and it lets me choose which frames I wanna export.

It's pretty helpful if I wanna get a 720p screenshot. I just turn Frame Size up to 100, and I also usually change Smoothness to 30 so it's 30 fps and turn quality up to 100, and then I can choose which frames I want to export. Bam, 720p screenshots. (It only gets you 720p frames if the video itself is 720p or 1080p.)

GlassMirror

Lync Volan

2015 Aug 08, 08:47:25 #134 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 09, 11:20:02 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Aug 07, 18:33:46
I've used Instagiffer to get individual frames before. I just have to click Frame, then Export Frames, and it lets me choose which frames I wanna export.

It's pretty helpful if I wanna get a 720p screenshot. I just turn Frame Size up to 100, and I also usually change Smoothness to 30 so it's 30 fps and turn quality up to 100, and then I can choose which frames I want to export. Bam, 720p screenshots. (It only gets you 720p frames if the video itself is 720p or 1080p.)
I guess i'll use that instead of screenshoting the video lol

Post Merge

Chromastone64

2015 Aug 10, 04:26:27 #135 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 10, 04:30:26 by Chromastone64
I FINALLY made a GIF!!!
Spoiler: Epilepsy warning • show
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MarshyMellow

Lync Volan

MarshyMellow

DarkSpectre

2015 Aug 23, 01:48:22 #139 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 23, 01:50:56 by DarkSpectre
Cat Spaghetti Kryptonite

Cat Ham Kryptonite

Cat Cheese Kryptonite