Babs season 5 ideas

Started by Lync Volan, 2015 Jan 29, 02:07:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

ok so if i recall right Babs said she found 2 new Blank Flanks but i don't think there "Honorary" Cutie Mark Crusaders yet so my idea would be to have an episode where Babs tries to add them to the roster or at least we can see them in an episode

Keep In Mind this topic is about "Ideas" not "theories" y'all don't have to put reasoning or why that would happen just post cool ideas you think "should happen" to Babs Seed in a season 5 episode

Hash Myth

She is a CMC so my idea would be they would form the CMC6  lol

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 29, 04:13:27
She is a CMC so my idea would be they would form the CMC6  lol
can Babs make them honorary Cutie Mark Crusaders without the other 3? :s

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 29, 04:18:26
can Babs make them honorary Cutie Mark Crusaders without the other 3? :s

Shes the head of CMC Manehattan. Very possible, and she can come back and visit the CMC of Ponyville to hold a Regional meeting to approve it?

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 29, 04:39:44 #4 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 29, 04:53:23 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 29, 04:27:44
Shes the head of CMC Manehattan. Very possible, and she can come back and visit the CMC of Ponyville to hold a Regional meeting to approve it?
Remember Babs and Apple Bloom was so happy to see each other again during the apple family reunion it made it seem like they rarely saw each other cause of there distance and what not my guess is Babs would have to get the other 2 Blank Flanks Interested in it and they will have to wait awhile before going back to ponyville for the Regional Approval
(all though Babs Seed did say they would have to see each other before then so maybe that was a hint to this ;))

Post Merge

Anyways! enough of me trying to put reason in things like i said its supposed to be "Ideas"
so now i wonder what the 2 other Possible Cutie Mark Crusaders Personalities will be like?   

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 29, 04:39:44
Remember Babs and Apple Bloom was so happy to see each other again during the apple family reunion it made it seem like they rarely saw each other cause of there distance and what not my guess is Babs would have to get the other 2 Blank Flanks Interested in it and they will have to wait awhile before going back to ponyville for the Regional Approval
(all though Babs Seed did say they would have to see each other before then so maybe that was a hint to this ;))

Agreed. It would be nice to see a CMC 6 and have them help the mane 6. Heck have Discord tag along... Would love to see his face when they go all cute and excited.

"I am the master of chaos! *mumbles* Not the babysitter of cuteness *sigh*"

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 29, 04:54:11
Agreed. It would be nice to see a CMC 6 and have them help the mane 6. Heck have Discord tag along... Would love to see his face when they go all cute and excited.

"I am the master of chaos! *mumbles* Not the babysitter of cuteness *sigh*"
i gotta admit...i would really like to see that happen :3
besides Discord could totally pull off the babysitter look lol

Go Up