My crazy adventures in Ponyville (Season 2) Out of Character [OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jan 11, 03:02:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Well, I will join back in after Rainbow Dash's sonic rainboom. :]

Peace Keeper

Sure thing Julien.

Post Merge

Alright guys. I got breaking news.
I will be off to another state to help my sister with stuff so I will be gone from home from Thursday 11 to Saturday 20. Not sure how much privilages I will have over there, but I hope to come here. I will bring my laptop and my 3DS over.

I will try my best to come here. I wish all of you the best, and hope all of you have a great time.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

I have returned from my vacation. I can finally RP again.

Brave-dash

[Profile pic drawn by invultrois]
[signature drawn by Bakasan94]

Peace Keeper

Jcfraven

I could play Discord, but I think it'd be better for a different person to do so, to make the interactions seem more real. Having me do it would lead to it seeming more fixed, in my opinion.

Peace Keeper

Ah I understand. Hmm I did have some teasing and jokes from experience within my family. We joke around a lot, so i probably find something. But I also want to give others a chance to play him if they want. If no one else, i can take the slot.

Jcfraven

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

MMTfan1

I can play Discord if it isn't too late for me to take the role. 

Peace Keeper

Peace Keeper

Interesting event we are having, but I think it is a bit too early for that. I was hoping to see Discord without something crazy happening yet.

I give it to ya guys. Do you feel comfortable with the current situation, or can we backtrack the RP a bit so we can get a nice-going RP. From there I can allow the crazy event to take place.

Jcfraven

You already know I'm for a solid backtrack to relative normalcy for the time-being(even if it'll end up in possibly a little crazy anyway), so I don't need to say much.

MMTfan1

Let's go with the backtrack.  I always thought it was too early to have something crazy happen.  I haven't really felt like RPing lately, so somebody else take the role of Discord. 

Peace Keeper

Hmm okay.

I'll wait more for others to respond.

I thank you fpor volunteering. Whenever you want to rp, feel free to drop by. I may take the role of Discord for ya.

Jcfraven

It'd probably be better, since you and me know how we want it to go, Peace.

LunarDusk

Ill go with whichever happens unless a new user drops into the rp at the worst time and throws the god mod effect. :/
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Go Up