Oc's ours

Started by Akilas, 2015 Jan 02, 18:22:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Akilas

2015 Jan 02, 18:22:22 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 03, 17:41:54 by Weremetalwolf
Spoiler: spanish version • show
Muchos pensaran que es extraño que no hable ingles, si no lo hago, pero creo que aun así puedo disfrutar de este maravilloso mundo que es MLP, como muchos hay momentos en los que uso mi mente para imaguinarme como sería estar en ese mundo, por lo que quiero compartir varias ideas con ustedes y que ustedes hagan lo mismo, no se si se podrá hacer dado que no entiendo muy bien el ingles como para haber entendido las reglas, pero quiero que todos compartamos a nuestro Oc, como muchos han hecho con un poco de información sobre su Oc, historia, especie y todo eso.

Primero compartire mi idea, no es como me veo yo, pero es una idea que tuve para un personaje de MLP

Many will think that is weir that I don't speak English, I do not, but I think we still can enjoy this wonderful world that is MLP, like many, there are times I use my mind to immagine how it would be in that world, I want to share some ideas with you and you do the same, if I've not made it clear, I don't quite understand English enough to understand the rules, but I want you all to share our Oc, as many have done with some information about your Oc, history, species and all.

First I will share my idea, not as I see it, but it's an idea I had for a character MLP

Spoiler: Spanish version • show
Nombre: Winterfell
Raza: Pegaso
Cutie Mark: Nevada

Personalidad: Es muy alegre, le gusta mucho el frio del invierno, le gustan las galletas y tomar siestas en lo mas alto del cielo, aun que es un poco timida no le es difícil hacer amigos

Apariencia: Su cuerpo es de color abellana muy claro, su cabello y cola son de un color cielo un poco oscuro, tiene un mecho del cabello en su cabeza del mismo tono que el de su cuerpo, siempre viste un gorro y medias para el invierno aun cuando no sea invierno
Spoiler: show

Historia: Desde pequeña siempre le encanto el invierno, siendo una pequeña pegaso de cloudsdale iba a campamentos de vuelo sin tener habilidades muy especiales, era buena volando, no era muy rapida ni muy lenta, sabía como moverse en el cielo, en la escuela aprendía sobre los deberes de los pegasos con el clima, en ese momento se sintio maravillada sobre el tema y quiso aprender sobre esto, con el pasar de los años fue creciendo y aumentando sus conocimientos, una vez cuando empezaba el invierno había una gran falta de nieve, en ese momento fue cuando obtuvo su cutie mark, aprendio a manipular la mismas nubes para producir nieve y fue su gusto y alegria saber que podía crear nieve usando una nube, sin tener que hacer los copos de nieve a casco como el resto, ciertamente una habilidad única que solo ella conocía y no sabía como enseñarla, aun así trabaja creando los copos de nieve a casco junto con los otros pegasos y si llegara a haber otra falta de copos de nieve, ella estaría ahí ára ayudar a que llegara el invierno, su estación favorita, por que ella simplemente ama el invierno.

Espero que le haya gustado, quiero ver sus Oc, sin importar que sean ponys o no.

Spoiler: English version • show
Name: Winterfell
Race: Pegasus
Cutie Mark: Nevada
Personality: It's very cheerful, really likes the cold of winter, likes cookies and napping more than anything.
Even though she is a little shy he has no difficulty in making friends
Appearance: Her body is very clear abellana color, her hair and tail are a little dark sky, has tufts of hair on her head the same tone his body, always wears a hat and tights for winter even when it is not winter.

History: Since childhood she always loved the winter. When she was a small Pegasus in Cloudsdale, she went to flight camp without any special skills, she was a good flyer, not very fast nor too slow, knew how to move in the sky.
In school she learnt the duties of a Pegasus climate, at that time he felt amazed about it and wanted to learn about it.
With the passing of the years, he was growing and increasing her knowledge.Once  the winter started, there was a big lack of snow and she learned to manipulate the same clouds to produce snow and it was her pleasure and joy to know that I could create snow using a cloud, without having to make snowflakes to town like the rest, certainly a unique ability that only she knew and did not know how to teach it, still works by creating snowflakes to town along with the other pegasus and if there were to be another failure of snowflakes, she would be there to help area winter came his favorite season, because she just loves winter and it was also what gave her her cutiemark.

I hope you enjoyed and I'd like to see your OCs, regardless if they are ponies or not.

I did my best to translate it to English, it was rather difficult to understand if your oc was a female or not since you referred at your oc as female and male in different parts of its story. Without watching the picture, the way you descrived your oc made me think that she's a female, so I hope it's right. For the future, enter the gender of your OC, just to avoid further confusion.

Hice todo lo posible para traducirlo al Inglés, era bastante difícil de entender si su oc era una mujer o no, ya se ha referido a su oc como femenino y masculino en diferentes partes de su historia. Sin observa la imagen, la forma en que describes tu oc me hizo pensar que ella es una mujer, así que espero que esté bien. Para el futuro, introduzca el sexo de su OC, sólo para evitar una mayor confusión.

-Weremetalwolf
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Chrisgotjar

Hi there Akilas.

Just a little reminder that this is primarily an English speaking forum.

Please use English in your future posts.

Thanks. ;)
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Gracie Sky

From what I gather, she loves winter! She discovered her special talent of manipulating clouds to produce snow during a winter season where there was a shortage of snow. The picture of her is also very cute!

With that said, I fear she will only be a character of interest during winter, which only covers 1/4 of the year. I wonder what she does during the other three seasons.

Thankfully, I was able to get Google to translate the words, but it does leave a few things to be desired. Still, the language barrier nowadays isn't as big a deal as it may have been in the past. I personally don't mind that he speaks only in spanish as long as he continues to express his creativity to others.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Akilas

I will have that in mind Chris X3, thanks Gracie, i would like to see one of your Oc
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Akilas

Go with other one.

Name: Silver Spear
Cutie Mark: Spear
Personality: Serious, hardworking, does not talk much, usually has the same expression on his face, does not have a very good sense of humor, in his tastes are hiking, and relaxing in the clouds, clear your mind by reading books.
Ocupation: Second in the line of command of the royal guard.
Appearance: Light blue-gray, with mane and tail light yellow, wearing a patch over his right eye during the service uses a golden armor with a personal amulet given by Princess Luna

History: He joined the Royal Guard at a young age, being since after Shining Armor in the line of command of the guard personally is responsible for the safety of Princess Luna, during a battle lost his right eye, doctors unicorns managed heal your eye sight but never recovered from that day covering his right eye with a patch after it made great friendship with Princess Luna gave her a charm that brings along with his armor, after a long time in service only responsible for organizing security for major events.
Much is known of his past, do not know if you have family or any brothers or sisters, one thing is certain it is a faithful pony to seek to protect its closest even if you had to put your life at risk again.

"Deal with it"

-SkyPow3r-

2015 Jan 23, 14:21:51 #5 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 14:32:49 by -SkyPow3r-
Name: Lightnin boom / SkyPower
Cutie Mark: An headphones and a pencil.
Personality: He is helpful, he hate when someone is talking with a grocery tone of voice, in the class is very serious, gets bored easily, in first face-to-face its very shy, he is very imperative, have a childish sense of humor and doesn't make too many friends.
Appearance: His body have a grey/white color 244/255 (Idk if you understand this :P) have a hair with 2 clear blue lighting strikes in the front, sometimes wears a black jacket and a red sweater.

Nombre: Lightnin Boom / SkyPower
Raza: Pegaso
Cutie Mark: Unos Audifonos y un lapiz
Personalidad: El le gusta ayudar a la gente, no le agrada que le hablen con tono grosero, en la clase es muy serio, se aburre facilmente, es muy timido al conocer a alguien cara a cara, es muy imperactivo, tiene el sentido de humor de un niño, el no hace muchos amigos.
Ocupación: El estudia en un colegio
Apariencia: Su cuerpo tiene un colo plateado tirando para blanco, en el cabello tiene 2 rayos de color azul claro en frente, algunas veces se pone un abrigo/chaqueta negra y un suéter rojo.

Story/Historia: In development/En desarrolo :/
Its okay...

Akilas

Its awesome, i like it too much, yeah i understand what you mean, and well i see you avatar its your OC like mine, but mine i ask to others to make it, i don't have to artistic skills  X3

"Deal with it"

-SkyPow3r-

Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Jan 23, 15:48:11
Its awesome, i like it too much, yeah i understand what you mean, and well i see you avatar its your OC like mine, but mine i ask to others to make it, i don't have to artistic skills  X3

Don't worry :D, before i was unable to draw ponies no matter why i was trying :c, but with the time i was getting skills to make some decent stuff (Humans and Ponies)

No te preocupes :D, antes no podía dibujar ponis no importaba cuanto intentara :c, pero con el tiempo fuí obteniendo habilidad para dibujar cosas decentes (Humanos y Ponis)
Its okay...

Akilas

2015 Feb 04, 01:41:34 #8 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 06, 12:49:37 by Akilas
I follow your, how can i say that, well the thing is that i have been practicing a loot and looking videos on you tube but a lot of practice, on paper and my laptop, using mlp characters to make the draw over them to draw a skeleton of the basic body and all tha stuff, well, since the open server end, well i been working on a special OC, somepony that maybe you see on LOE the game, is Princess Celestia reads this that's me, the only and original, that pony with the controvertial name, thats it pony, im the great Bloody Moonlight, right here and now, soo going to the primordial thing, this one a made it by mi self with out any help of other ponys, it take me since the server close.

Name: Bloody Moonlight
Cutie Mark: Dark Knight
Race: Unicorn
Personality: It is a hard working and dedicated pony, no good making friends but do what you can as it is very difficult to talk with other ponies, loves working on new potions and try potions and created by his own helmet, even your Cukie Mark says something very different, is a knight protects what matters most even at the cost of his own life, even that has achieved great things under the guidance of his friend and mentor princess Celestia who has been a master in the art of magic, even given the nature of this magic, not really like using magic he prefers science over magic.
Ocupation: Princess Celestia personal potion cientist
Aparence: Mane and tail booth are black with a gray skin, have red eyes and short mane, he usually use his mane backward, always wear glasses commonly used by scientists, sometimes he carry bags with potions for general use, combat or normal things, rarely use headphones while working

History: Son of King Sombre, was welcomed with Celestia and Luna princesses to live as one more in the castles of the Two Sisters and Canterlot, like his father and Alicorns, not age and has such a powerful magic that is also compared with those of the Alicorn, but magic equal to that of his father, that's why they prefer to work more potions that spells since then is one of the few students under the tutelage of Princess Celestia, learning all about potions.

Post Merge

There is something curious about my oc's, it's that every single one represent something of me, in my personal way of think, i think that how it most be a oc, represent a part of us, like my first oc, its a mare, a pegasus, the pegasus represent my hiden desire for flying even when i'm afraid of hights, but also represent that a like the snow and the winter because where i live will never snow and that's a inner desire for see this stage, the second being a pegasus too, represent some of this but also represent a little part of me, one more savage the part of one that have a little military training, the thirt represent my dificult to deal with social aspects like talk face to face with other people or deal with social problem because i have a problem to relationate with people and all that things, then i have an another oc, maybe the last one i create, but i really see what part of me represent, represent something more how to say that, well represent the part of me that enjoy to laugh in people faces when they fall literaly, i now that sounds like i'm an asshole a jackass or something like that but its something that i can't help it, something that represent to its that in person im not a person of to many words i don't talk to much in person, and that will be all that represent i guess, always the oc's represent more than we think but that the best of them, well but how i say in the first post i will like to see your oc's.

"Deal with it"

Go Up