Gets you right in the feels.

Started by Metal_Beat, 2014 Nov 17, 01:53:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Metal_Beat

2014 Nov 17, 01:53:17 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 19, 02:07:04 by Metal_Beat
Type something feel-full. Let out the poet you are... Or some stuff like that. Example:

Life.

This is what we are doing every second. Living. We have built civilization all across the land. And that is what we do in life, we live, we breathe, and we wait. A simple "hello" is all people say sometimes, and nothing greater. But in that simple word it means everything and anything sometimes. And that is what we must do. Live.

FruffyWuffy

Its not the most feelsy thing, but it's something.
(Note, this is NOT original. I got it from an anime)

"There is no inherit right or wrong in this world, those labels are just artificial constructs. Right and wrong are held by positions of authority, that's the way it's always been. So how then, could anyone know this truth you speak of? Don't you see the reality is that the truth is just a shadow, a mere echo of the past. The world is one big moral grey area, It makes you feel safer that it can be categorized into good or bad, that's not how it actually works."

Elphyda

Never take anything for granted.  The simplest things for one is a miracle for another.

(Simplest one I know.  I don't want to write paragraphs at the moment.)

Tiger

Once there was an ugly barnacle. It was so ugly that everyone died. The end.

I'm sorry

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

dr.induction

Good- Everyone want's to love and be loved, to listen and be heard, to give and receive. Friends and family support and push one another through good times and bad, set aside differences for sight of a common humility.

Bad- There is a sort of domestic silence waiting for you everywhere, wanting to parallelize you for your every handicap. A feeling of false hope to kill any feeling of happy.

Ugly- I'm so ugly I have to sneak up to a glass of water just to take a drink.

Nuserame

"My hate is general, I detest all men;
Some because they are wicked and do evil,
Others because they tolerate the wicked,
Refusing them the active vigorous scorn
Which vice should stimulate in virtuous minds."

What? I'm just quoting Le Misanthrope. Oh fine, have the tamer version then:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke... though the attribution is disputed. Plato said something very similar so, meh.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Caballia

Oh, what a night

GuitarBrony

One of my favorite pairings of quotes

"In the 20th century, we had a century where at the beginning of the century, most of the world was agricultural and industry was very primitive. At the end of that century, we had men in orbit, we had been to the moon, we had people with cell phones and colour televisions and the Internet and amazing medical technology of all kinds."

"In the hopes of reaching the moon, men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet."
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Go Up