Legend of Zelda

Started by LegendOfZelda, 2014 Oct 21, 15:10:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LegendOfZelda

Any Zelda fans here?  :P
Notice me senpai... ;_;

Elphyda

Yes.  I'm pretty nerdy about the older games, too.  I have the entire development of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask in my mind; including the concepted yet cancelled Zelda Ura project.

I'm kind of a nerd with those two games....

GlassMirror

Rikaria

Console: I've played Ocarina of Time (including OoT: Master Quest from the Wind Waker pre-order bonus disc), Majora's Mask, Wind Waker (including the HD remake), Four Swords Adventures, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, and... well... that's all the ones I'll list. Of course, I'm looking forward to the (actual) Wii U game coming out later.

Handheld: I've played Link's Awakening DX, Oracle of Ages, A Link to the Past (GBA remake), Four Swords (including the Anniversary Edition), Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and A Link Between Worlds.

(Favorites are in bold.)
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

MrEmu

*raises hoof*

Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, and Skyward Sword...

All amazing games! ^-^ (Only one's I played, I'd like to play Majora's Mask!)

Elphyda

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Oct 22, 01:15:30
[...] I'd like to play Majora's Mask!)

Majora's Mask is by far my favourite LoZ game.  I very highly recommend it.

Itty Bit

Not the biggest fan of Zelda to be honest, but I do certainly respect it a lot ^-^
For me, I've found A Link Between Worlds to be my most favorite Zelda game. I also have been in the process of playing the Wind Waker HD, and I've been enjoying that a lot, too!

I'm also pretty proud to say one of the few Zelda title's I've actually managed to beat was Zelda II c:

Barredowl54

i like zelda ive played it before its fun  ^-^

KirbyFluttershy

I've played most of the LoZ games except Twilight Princess, skyward sword, phantom hourglass, and spirit tracks. I'm gonna take a wild guess here and read every LoZ fan's mind and say that Link's Adventure (NES) is one of the hardest games to play. The only funny quote I liked best from Link's Adventure was "I AM ERROR".

I haven't played Hyrule Warriors yet, but I'm looking forward to play that game in co-op since it takes more than 1 person to do some work. it's a good game if you played dynasty, samurai, and orochi warriors before. I heard it wasn't that easy for those that haven't played dynasty, samurai, and orochi warriors before, but it takes a lot of running around to save your allies.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

BobTheFloof

I'm very much a Zelda fan. I think my favourites are Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess and Windwaker. Link to the past is good too. Hyrule warriors was a fun spinoff but i finished it in no time flat. I'm really looking forward to the new 2015 game, I'd say too bad that Star Fox Wii U is being released before Zelda U but...I love Star Fox too  :D

Rikaria

If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Rissian

I really like Majora's Mask and Wind Waker. Though I wish the islands on Wind Waker had more to do on them Majora's Mask had a lot of great side quests Wind Waker has a few but I remember Majora's Mask's more than I remember Wind Waker's quests. I also like Ocarina of Time but I'm not crazy about it or anything. I also like a link to the past.

I plan on getting Majora's Mask 3ds someday and maybe Zelda Wii U if I can afford it once I get a Wii U in February.

VaelAraragi

Well, uh, lets see...I've beaten every single Zelda game, except for Oracle of Ages and Links Awakening DX, and soon to be Majoras Mask 3D. Also, the games that involve Hero Mode I have beaten 100%, much like all the other ones I've played. So...I think I'm a Zelda Fan? X3

Stardust Dragon

Played most of the games, though I never had an N64 or Super Nintendo.  I haven't played Link to the Past or Majora's Mask yet, and haven't beaten Zelda II or Four Swords on my 3DS; every other game I've beaten.  All that music takes up a good chunk of my Ipod as well.  ;)

I remember I lost my Spirit Tracks copy after clearing it 100%, and I was so upset for the longest time, I finally bought a 'new' one.  Haven't gotten far in it, but Spirit Tracks was one of my favorite titles in the series, not sure why exactly.

KirbyFluttershy

Well A lot of people and/or zelda Fans say that Zelda II: Link's Adventure was a tough game to clear so you need a lot of lives to clear the game. The Hardest temple in link's adventure is the great temple.

If you guys haven't played Link's Awakening DX and Oracles yet, they're still available for 3DS VC. I still have the original Link's Awakening, but I did clear both original and DX versions without dying. Roc's Feather/Cape is my only evasive item in link's awakening and oracles.

Shadow-Flare

oldest Zelda game I have played link's awakening most favorite ocarina of time 

KirbyFluttershy

I don't know if you guys know this and being bearer of the bad news, but LoZ for wii-u has been pushed back to 2016.

Marimase

I've played a lot of zelda, (Minish cap was the first), and i have to say that my favorite one is by far Majora's Mask. I like to complete most games, but i never could 100 percent any zelda games without a guide except for majoras mask, which makes it my favorite. My other favorites are minish cap and skyward sword. i was never really a fan of ocarina of time, but i did beat it.
OMG LOADING BAR IS BEST PONY 100% OBEEMA CARE APPROVED MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIB TO MAH YUTUUHB CHANNEL OBUMA FOR PREZ11223232129 FOR 10 PIZZA GAMING VLOGS ABOUT PREZIDIENT OBAHMAH PER DAY PROBABLY

ADFan185

Yes I love The Legend Of Zelda. I own a lot of the games and played all of them. Accept for the CDI games that don't count.

Go Up