Make up a secret about the person above you~ (reactivated)

Started by Kelvin, 2014 Oct 20, 21:07:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

*-Me? I am okay with the current one as well X3

Secretly a fan of Big Hero 6
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Eh... X3

Secretly... I am not sure what else to think!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Sollace

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Spacecase101

2015 Sep 18, 10:04:37 #451 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 21, 23:48:41 by Spacecase101
Secretly an  A.I.  THE INTERNET IS A BRONY!?! ...Wait, thats not surprising actually.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Dashieisbestpony

Oof it's been too long

Peace Keeper

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

MarshyMellow

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Spacecase101

LeviathanTS

br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Spacecase101

Peace Keeper

Go Up