Chat Page Not Loading Correctly?

Started by Dubble Trouble, 2014 Aug 12, 01:05:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dubble Trouble

The last couple of times I've tried to access the chat page all that seems to load is the forum rules section. I haven't received any warnings or notices of why I wouldn't be allowed to use the chat page, so I'm a little baffled at this. Originally I thought the chat might be down because of the open server weekend, but that's over now and there's been no change. If I've done something to be removed from the chat, etc. or if this is something else I'd love any information available.

Pipkin

The chatbox hasn't been reactivated yet, so all you see on that page right now is the chatbox rules that are normally under the chatbox

Blue Shield

Okay, first off, I wanted to apologize for using your signature as my profile pic. It's soooo cute. XD

Secondly, I would like to know... Would it be safe to ask when it's expected to be up?

Pipkin

HA!  I saw the avatar and it threw me off so bad lol!

As for a time I honestly have no idea.  I was told last night but my memory continues to falter in my old age.

KrystalClear

I am just curious but... why was the  chatbox disabled anyway?... doesn't really make sense to me why it would need to be disabled...  :I

Pipkin

With the chatbox disabled it allowed us moderators to concentrate on the game without having to worry about also moderating the chatbox.

KrystalClear

Ah I see... guess when the game is released you guys will need more moderators then? cuz... you will need ingame ones and forum ones

blackhawk

With the chatbox still disabled, it tells me that something might had gone wrong or maybe I am wrong, but it feels like something has gone wrong.

McSleuthburger

it will be fine guys, dont worry it should be back soon enough
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

blackhawk

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2014 Aug 12, 16:46:19
it will be fine guys, dont worry it should be back soon enough

Why wouldn't we worry about our top favorite game? Well I am worried at least, I am waiting and I will be on all OSW's until the game will be out of BETA, since there is no other game like this, well on AnDroid and iOS but they aren't that awesome as this one.

Blue Shield

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Aug 12, 03:03:23
HA!  I saw the avatar and it threw me off so bad lol!

As for a time I honestly have no idea.  I was told last night but my memory continues to falter in my old age.

You're not old, you're crispy... :ajshifty: lol jk, my grandma says that all the time. XD

CapnAnderp

I was also wondering this. Well thank you for the update!  ^-^
You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

Go Up