Legends of Equestria is Now Recruiting!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 06, 01:51:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AnnaV2390

I would love to help with the legends of equestria game but I'm under sixteen. I would still love to contribute to the project as an concept artist. Of course I understand that you need to set an age limit but it would be awesome if I could still help.  ;)

Spitfire.

Spitfire

hotchocolate526123

2014 Dec 29, 18:10:44 #62 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 29, 18:13:45 by LaptopBrony
IDK what to do! i'm good at hand art but I have not drawn any pony ones. I've drawn illusions, 3D pics, a bit of anime, and cartoon's. And i'm good with computers, and I have a very active imagination with alot of ideas. And I have an uncle who's an AMAZINGLY good artists and I know he would help me. And I would really love to help to make the game. But IDK what to to!! PLZ help me!!! :c >A<

(Please refrain from using excessive smilies please.  Thank you)

Sandalaia

When open servers? o.O when i login in game says ,,You need to update the game to play''. So how and when I can update the game?  :\
Please reply.
And when i can play?
I'm very sad  D: DD: .

Elphyda

Quote from: Sandalaia on 2015 Jan 02, 08:13:39
When open servers? o.O when i login in game says ,,You need to update the game to play''. So how and when I can update the game?  :\
Please reply.
And when i can play?
I'm very sad  D: DD: .

The game is only open in open server (stress test) weekends.  You need to keep your eyes open for when the next one is announced; as they will be such here, as well as on various other social media.

UberGM

I would like to point out that php is NOT a front-end language. PHP is most definitely back-end.

ILM126

16 years old and above!  >A<
:3 1 and half year to go!

LemonDrop

Quote from: UberGM on 2015 Jan 10, 22:05:57
I would like to point out that php is NOT a front-end language. PHP is most definitely back-end.

While it is all "back end", PHP is commonly embedded into html which is classified as more front-end development. Also, without knowledge of how php works communicating to any back-end scripts with something like JS would be a lot more difficult.

Holy

I can help . I make pony ( not 3D model ) I have many ideas and I can draw it whive vectoriel there is my DA : http://holyrainbow.deviantart.com/ ; :D

Lord_Riku27

Hi, I'd love to be a game tester for future patches/updates, testing is kinda my thing...love to hear back.

Thanks,
~Riku
Lord Riku, Hubby of the glorious Lady Luna

midnight_sun

im a good concept artist but not highly skilled  :D im still 14 years old (dont mind my age :P)i know im too young
but if i reach 16 or 17 il definetly be enough to aply i hope you would still have open places

Liscobe

Mmm, I think I could try to help in 3D Modeling or Concept art. But I don't know if I'm prepared. I'm still studying and there would be some times when I could not help because of exams or another thing, but this could help me to improve my 3D or my drawing skills... I don't know what I should do  >.<

Rasy (Flanniest Flan)

Are you all still accepting web developer applications? I think I sent an application.

Indigo Bolt

Reporting for voice work. :3 I have never done any voice acting before and i am looking to break into it. :P i can do many different types of voices and impressions. if you need a demo read just ask. I am also volunteering this service all i want is experience.

Princess Oliver

Hi all,

Super awesome that so many people are interested in helping out!

Make sure that you email the appropriate department for your interest in helping out otherwise your offer of help might be missed!
Princess Oliver
Princess of Arcane Engineering
Programming Co-Lead
[br]

Dark Spectrum

I know that music artists aren't for hire right now, but...

...I just want you to at least listen to this. Just tell me if you either want to use it in-game, or whatever else. 0:)

https://soundcloud.com/flar-chaseh/naght-crystalline
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

Bomik

Rasy (Flanniest Flan)

Quote from: ocbaker on 2015 Jan 25, 13:56:12
Hi all,

Super awesome that so many people are interested in helping out!

Make sure that you email the appropriate department for your interest in helping out otherwise your offer of help might be missed!

There are two emails for web development.

The website says [email protected], but the forum says [email protected].

Go Up